Author Topic: Hundreds of Ukrainians shelter in Mexico as they wait to cross U.S. border  (Read 242 times)

rebewranger

Hundreds of Ukrainians shelter in Mexico as they wait to cross U.S. border
By Lizbeth Diaz - Yesterday 4:50 PM

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Hundreds of Ukrainian refugees who fled to Mexico were transferred to a sports center that was converted into a government shelter in the northern city of Tijuana, authorities said on Monday, as they wait to be allowed to cross the border and enter the United States.

Some 400 Ukrainians, about 30% of whom are children, arrived to Tijuana on Saturday and Sunday after entering the country through airports in Cancun and Mexico City, said Enrique Lucero, Tijuana's migration affairs director.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hundreds-of-ukrainians-shelter-in-mexico-as-they-wait-to-cross-u-s-border/ar-AAVR7Gg?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=545eb1b484cc4c93be6a93812e7c6ab2

They joined a growing number of Ukrainians who have escaped war in their home country and have crammed into improvised camps near the international port of entry, which connects Tijuana with California. As of Sunday night, Lucero said an estimated 1,700 Ukrainians have arrived in Tijuana in recent weeks.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Open letter  to these and every other person rushing our border.

Hate to tell you but this country is effectively broke.  The fact that this country is hanging by a thread with its reference currency status is the only thing separating us from unraveling into the 3rd world countries you came from. The goverment that seems so benevlolent right now is the same one who overspent and borrowed us into submission.

When the levee breaks, the land you think is free milk and honey is going to be devolving into survival mode. There won't be free health care, there won't be good schools, there won't even be free food. So my advice to you, is if you are planning on particpating in this invasion....  Go back, or turn around if you are here.  If you are already here, keep your ties with your homeland, because you might end up running back to survive. 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 05:59:19 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Open letter  to these and every other person rushing our border.

Hate to tell you but this country is effectively broke.  The fact that this country is hanging by a thread with its reference currency status is the only thing separating us from unraveling into the 3rd world countries you came from. The goverment that seems so benevlolent right now is the same one who overspent and borrowed us into submission.

When the levee breaks, the land you think is free milk and honey is going to be devolving into survival mode. There won't be free health care, there won't be good schools, there won't even be free food. So my advice to your, is if you are planning on particpating in this invasion....  Go back, or turn around if you are here.  If you are already here, keep your ties with your homeland, because you might end up running back to survive.

You are absolutely correct.  The U.S. cannot sustain the economic burden refugees and illegals are placing on our country.  Joe and company know this and these people only represent votes; not in time certainly for the mid terms, but in '24.  Count on it.  If this country makes it that long.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

I assume someone provided the means (and money) for these people to get to Mexico. Who - and why?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

I assume someone provided the means (and money) for these people to get to Mexico. Who - and why?

My guess is that some of the $$$ that Joe has provided is bringing them in.  Another economic burden added to our already broken and very fragile economy. Warp speed to destroying our Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Perhaps they spent what they had left of their own money?

Online mountaineer

They leave Ukraine and instead of going anywhere else in Europe make their way to Mexico.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org