Author Topic: Durham: Sussmann put his lie to the FBI in writing  (Read 478 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Durham: Sussmann put his lie to the FBI in writing
« on: April 05, 2022, 04:30:45 pm »
Durham: Sussmann put his lie to the FBI in writing
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
 | April 05, 2022 09:51 AM

John Durham released a potential smoking gun in the case against Michael Sussmann on Monday night, as he published documents showing the Democratic cybersecurity lawyer messaged the FBI general counsel that he was not working on behalf of any client, when in fact he was working for the Clinton campaign.

Sussmann was indicted last September for allegedly concealing his clients — Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign and “Tech Executive-1,” known to be former Neustar executive Rodney Joffe — from FBI general counsel James Baker when he pushed since-debunked claims of a secret back channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank.

The September 2021 indictment alleged Sussmann lied when he said he was not providing the allegations to the FBI on behalf of any client when he was in fact doing so on behalf of Joffe and the Clinton campaign. Last year, Sussmann’s lawyers attempted to argue there was no evidence that Sussmann lied to Baker.

On Monday evening, however, Durham revealed Sussmann conveyed that lie in a text message to Baker on Sept. 18, 2016 — the night before their meeting at the bureau.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/durham-sussmann-put-his-lie-to-the-fbi-in-writing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Durham: Sussmann put his lie to the FBI in writing
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 05:00:51 pm »
The alleged text:

“Jim – it’s Michael Sussmann. I have something time-sensitive (and sensitive) I need to discuss,” Sussmann wrote to the FBI top lawyer. “Do you have availibilty [sic] for a short meeting tomorrow? I’m coming on my own – not on behalf of a client or company – want to help the Bureau. Thanks.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 06:28:48 pm »

Durham bombshell: Prosecutor unveils smoking gun FBI text message, 'joint venture' to smear Trump

Special Counsel John Durham revealed he has unearthed a text message showing Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann falsely told the FBI he was not working on behalf of any client when he delivered anti-Trump research.

By John Solomon

Updated: April 5, 2022 - 12:01pm

Special Counsel John Durham is revealing new smoking gun evidence, a text message  that shows a Clinton campaign lawyer lied to the FBI, while putting the courts on notice he is prepared to show the effort to smear Donald Trump with now-disproven Russia collusion allegations  was a "conspiracy."

In a bombshell court filing late Monday night, Durham for the first time suggested Hillary Clinton's campaign, her researchers and others formed a "joint venture or conspiracy" for the purpose of weaving the collusion story to harm Trump's election chances and then the start of his presidency.

"These parties acted as 'joint venturer' and therefore should be 'considered as co-conspirator,'" he wrote.

Durham also revealed he has unearthed a text message showing Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann falsely told the FBI he was not working on behalf of any client when he delivered now-discredited anti-Trump research in the lead-up to the 2016 election. In fact, he was working for the Clinton campaign and another client, prosecutors say.

The existence of the text message between Sussmann and then-FBI General Counsel James Baker was revealed in a court filing late Monday night by Durham's team. Prosecutors said they intend to show Sussmann gave a false story to the FBI but then told the truth about working on behalf of the Clinton campaign when he later testified to Congress.

"Jim – it's Michael Sussmann. I have something time-sensitive (and sensitive) I need to discuss," Sussmann texted Baker on Sept. 18, 2016, according to the new court filing. "Do you have availability for a short meeting tomorrow? I'm coming on my own – not on behalf of a client or company – want to help the Bureau. Thanks."

Prosecutors said the text message will become essential evidence at trial to show Sussmann lied to the FBI.

more
https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/durham-bombshell-fbi-text-message-shows-clinton-lawyer
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 10:04:36 pm »
Benny
@bennyjohnson

BREAKING: Judge Christopher Cooper has Denied Michael Sussmann's motion to dismiss the indictment in the Durham Probe.

1:51 PM · Apr 13, 2022   Twitter for iPhone