Author Topic: CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER  (Read 105661 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER
« Reply #450 on: April 03, 2024, 02:25:45 am »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #451 on: April 05, 2024, 04:53:42 pm »
Finland announces it’s closing its border with Russia indefinitely. The decision was taken is response to Russia pushing flows of illegal migrants toward Finland in a form of hybrid warfare. Russia has also used weaponized migration against Estonia.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1775934340066942997

Where else have we seen 'weaponized migration'? How about on the U.S. Southern border?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 04:55:23 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #452 on: April 23, 2024, 11:55:42 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #453 on: May 04, 2024, 01:37:39 am »
President Biden
@POTUS

Dreamers are our loved ones, nurses, teachers, and small business owners – they deserve the promise of health care just like all of us.

Today, my Administration is making that real by expanding affordable health coverage through the Affordable Care Act to DACA recipients.

1:05 PM · May 3, 2024

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #454 on: May 04, 2024, 01:44:14 pm »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #455 on: May 04, 2024, 07:33:54 pm »
There’s been a major shift in demographics at the border. Here’s what’s behind the change.

Shortly after dawn, in the desert east of San Diego, a group of migrants huddled around a campfire. They had come together on this desolate stretch of the U.S.-Mexico border from four different continents: Young men from India shared snacks with women from Nicaragua, while a man from Georgia stood next to a family from Brazil.

A volunteer with a local humanitarian group hauled over a beverage cooler filled with papers: legal information printed in 22 different languages. As he handed them out — in Gujarati, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian — he said, “Welcome to the United States.”

This is the new normal of migration to the southern border: What was once mostly a regional phenomenon has become truly global, with the share of migrants coming from the four closest countries dropping and the number from elsewhere around the world increasing.

An NBC News analysis of newly released data from the Department of Homeland Security shows a fundamental shift. Before the pandemic, roughly 9 in 10 migrants crossing the border illegally (that is, between ports of entry) came from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador — the four countries closest to the border. Those countries no longer hold the majority: As of 2023, for the first time since the U.S. has collected such data, half of all migrants who cross the border now come from elsewhere globally.

The greatest numbers have come from countries farther away in the Americas that have never before sent migrants to the border at this scale. In the 2019 fiscal year, for example, the number of Colombians apprehended illegally crossing the border was 400. In fiscal 2023, it exploded to 154,080 — a nearly four-hundred-fold increase.

But they come, too, from countries in Africa, Eastern Europe and every region in Asia. There have been dramatic increases in the number of migrants from the world’s most populous countries: Between fiscal 2019 and 2023, the number of migrants from China and India grew more than elevenfold and fivefold, respectively. And some countries that previously sent negligible numbers of migrants to the U.S. border have seen staggering increases. In fiscal 2019, the total number of people from the northwest African nation of Mauritania apprehended at the border was 20. Four years later, that number was 15,260. For migrants from Turkey, the number went from 60 to 15,430. The list goes on: More than 50 nationalities saw apprehensions multiplied by a hundred or more.

Experts and U.S. government officials attribute this explosive growth in large part to the pandemic, which provoked mass migration around the world, adding serious challenges to an immigration system already beleaguered by a decade of severe backlogs. Another major factor is the massive expansion of transcontinental smuggling networks, itself fueled by widespread digital technology.

These shifting migration flows account for a significant portion of the record-breaking numbers at the border that have dominated this year’s election cycle. They amount to a major reorganization of global migration patterns — and a paradigm shift for U.S. immigration policy and international relations....................

https://www.yahoo.com/news/world-changed-wechat-snakeheads-era-120000641.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #456 on: May 04, 2024, 07:39:43 pm »
This is not surprising.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #457 on: May 14, 2024, 07:47:05 pm »
Texas National Guard pepper sprays 'migrants' trying to cut through fence at border: Reuters video

In March, a mob of illegal aliens broke through a border fence — and through Texas National Guard members.

Reuters on Tuesday posted a video on X that it said shows the Texas National Guard pepper spraying migrants who were trying to cut through a fence at the U.S.-Mexico border.

The clip — recorded Monday at Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, which is across the border from El Paso — shows five people at a heavily barbed-wired fence, a couple of whom use wire cutters to clip it. But they soon make their way down a hill away from the fence once they see authorities arriving, after which the video says guard members use pepper spray to disperse the migrants.

Last week El Paso County Judge Ruben Morales dismissed riot participation charges against 211 illegal aliens caught on video in March rushing the southern border and shoving Texas National Guardsmen.

Morales said he was forced to drop the charges because the state failed to provide a transfer order to move the cases from district to county court and that his "hands [are] tied."...............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/texas-national-guard-pepper-sprays-migrants-trying-to-cut-through-fence-at-border-reuters-video
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #458 on: May 14, 2024, 08:50:26 pm »
"Texas National Guard pepper sprays 'migrants' trying to cut through fence at border"

Load up a fire truck full of it.
Hit 'em with fire hoses.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #459 on: May 15, 2024, 12:23:19 am »
"Texas National Guard pepper sprays 'migrants' trying to cut through fence at border"

Load up a fire truck full of it.
Hit 'em with fire hoses.
:pondering: Is there a way to blow fire ants out of those hoses?

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #460 on: May 15, 2024, 12:30:48 am »
:pondering: Is there a way to blow fire ants out of those hoses?

...hmmm ....  interesting thought ... fire ants....

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #461 on: June 10, 2024, 02:28:46 am »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #462 on: June 13, 2024, 12:57:22 am »
Living in poor conditions?  They have an air conditioned facility, with running water, toilets, and seats.  I don't feel a darn bit sorry for them.  IF they don't like their environment they can turn around and go back to where they came.  Aww ... they have to sleep on the floor!!  How about they are taking up space that doesn't belong to them????  9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

Migrants continue to stream into Boston airport as more than 100 sleep on the floor

More than 100 migrants are sleeping on the floors of Boston's Logan International Airport as more continue to stream in and use the facility as a shelter.

A police source confirmed to Fox News that the hundreds of people pictured lining the floors of Boston's main air hub with makeshift beds and air mattresses are migrants that have been using the facility as a shelter.

The number of migrants being housed at the airport has increased in recent weeks, according to a report from the New York Post, increasing from only a few dozen who were at the facility a few months ago.

"We continue to see migrants at the airport. They come to Logan a number of ways. They also arrive at Logan at all hours," a representative from MassPort said of the situation, according to the report.

Compounding the issue is a lack of staff and resources at surrounding facilities, the representative said, causing migrants to be bussed to state welcome centers during the day, only to be transported back to the airport at night.

Migrants staying at the airport have been living in poor conditions, the report notes, sleeping on hard and cold floors, facing up at lights that are always on, and being constantly awakened by airport announcements.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #463 on: June 20, 2024, 02:04:48 pm »
'The Cartels Know This': Biden's Border Crisis Pushes Montana's Indian Country to the Brink   

BOZEMAN, Mont.—The Fort Belknap Indian Reservation sits just 40 miles from the Canadian border, but threats to its sovereignty—and to tribal members’ lives—are coming all the way from Mexico.

A rising cartel presence—bringing increased drugs and violence to a community that already had plenty of both—has left some tribal members believing that the White House has all but left them behind.

"The Biden administration’s Bureau of Indian Affairs treats us worse than white people do," said Jeffrey Stiffarm, who serves as president of the Fort Belknap Indian community. "We’re not getting no help from the FBI, Border Patrol, none of them have stepped up with more money and resources, and the cartels know this."

The fact that the Aaniiih and the Nakoda tribes—to which the federal government ceded control of the reservation after treaties signed in 1851 and 1855—must now grapple with the dangers posed by Mexican cartels is emblematic of how the border crisis under President Joe Biden has spread far beyond the American South and Southwest.

And while communities from New York City to Whitewater, Wisconsin, have felt the effects of the more than seven million illegal crossings since Biden took office, the border crisis’s consequences are especially felt in Montana’s Indian country—an already vulnerable population with a roughly 34 percent poverty rate and a pattern of addiction and crime that frustrates tribal leaders. The Aaniiih and the Nakoda claim roughly 7,000 members between them, around half of whom are said to live on the reservation.

Many tribal members are so concerned about possible reprisals from the cartels that they often avoid speaking about their reservations’ problems in public. Several members of Montana’s tribes requested to speak on background with the Washington Free Beacon, citing instances of members who have recently gone missing as their rationale.

"Everybody knows there’s been an increase in crime," said one female member of the Crow Tribe, which is located roughly 80 miles southeast of Billings. "Official people in our tribe are all aware of, you know, crazy stuff happening on our reservations, especially with drugs. Even just like two weeks ago there was a boy who was found in the river with a gunshot."

At least two Indian reservations in Montana have declared states of emergency over the last two years in response to the increase in drugs and crime on their lands. The Fort Peck Reservation, in their 2023 declaration, cited a steep increase in juvenile crimes, including sexual assault and murder, that were almost entirely related to fentanyl trafficking or use. The previous year, the Blackfeet Nation, one of the largest in the United States, declared a state of emergency after 17 members overdosed in one week. Four died......................

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/the-cartels-know-this-bidens-border-crisis-pushes-montanas-indian-country-to-the-brink/

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #464 on: June 20, 2024, 05:19:40 pm »
"If Joe Biden truly wanted to sign an executive order to stop the invasion, he only needs a single sentence—it would say, “I hereby immediately reinstate every single border policy of President Donald J. Trump.”. (Video)

https://x.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1803125942375625184

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #465 on: June 20, 2024, 05:36:48 pm »
"If Joe Biden truly wanted to sign an executive order to stop the invasion, he only needs a single sentence—it would say, “I hereby immediately reinstate every single border policy of President Donald J. Trump.”. (Video)

https://x.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1803125942375625184

Joe Biden has no intention of stopping the ILLEGAL invasion, he only needs to convince his voters that, that is his intent.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #466 on: July 09, 2024, 12:43:06 am »
Blaze News investigates: Illegal immigration impacts farmers and ranchers along the border — crop contamination, property damage

The increase in illegal crossings has had a profound impact in recent years on American farmers and ranchers who own land near the southern border.

Illegal immigrants crossing into the United States have trespassed through agricultural land, often contaminating crops or causing property damage. Law enforcement has reported incidents of human smugglers performing "bailouts," a term used to describe when traffickers transporting illegal aliens attempt to make a high-speed car escape to evade capture. In these situations, the smugglers intentionally crash their vehicles, and the unlawful occupants flee on foot in different directions.

Simon Hankinson, a senior research fellow in the Border Security and Immigration Center at the Heritage Foundation, told Blaze News, "The damage to federal and private land, agriculture, and wildlife caused by mass illegal border crossings by foot is one of the many types of preventable collateral damage caused by the Biden administration's opening of U.S. borders and neglect of law enforcement. Those who claim to care about the natural landscape seem to keep quiet on this issue."

Hankinson provided testimony before the House Committee on Natural Resources, Subcommittee on Federal Lands, in October, where he addressed the environmental costs caused by illegal aliens unlawfully traveling through Yuma, Arizona.

"Because of strict food safety regulations, each human trace requires farmers to destroy all the crops in a given radius from any perceived human contamination, from mere footprints to feces and menstrual pads, causing millions of dollars in uninsured losses," he told lawmakers. "The human waste and trash produced by the endless foot traffic not only pollutes crops but also harms wildlife, taints water, and damages delicate desert environments."

The Arizona Department of Environmental Quality previously estimated that each person crossing the border leaves behind roughly six to eight pounds of trash. ,....................

https://www.theblaze.com/news/blaze-news-investigates-illegal-immigration-impacts-farmers-and-ranchers-along-the-border-crop-contamination-property-damage

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #467 on: July 26, 2024, 11:40:20 pm »
"Gov Abbott just dropped off several hundred illegal aliens in front of Kamala Harris’ home! 😂😂😂😂"

https://twitter.com/leslibless/status/1816944937176273118

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #468 on: July 26, 2024, 11:55:13 pm »
"Gov Abbott just dropped off several hundred illegal aliens in front of Kamala Harris’ home! 😂😂😂😂"

.hmm...since she IS the border czar, I wonder if she'll promptly do something to alleviate problems at the border??  *****rollingeyes*****  In the meantime at least she could do is invite them in for cookies and lemonade.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #469 on: Today at 12:11:48 am »

Wow. Ballsy play. I like it.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck