General Category > Immigration/Border

CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER

<< < (2/91) > >>

catfish1957:
On another thread I mentioned we are close to the point we need citizen militias to start mannng the border.  I know and understand that Merrick Garland would lick his chops and try to make it look like another Ruby Ridge X10.

Still wish the pollsters had the balls to ask whether how much the public  would support this.  The results might surprise.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on April 05, 2022, 03:07:49 pm ---Don't Worry....

I got this thing covered...... (/s)

--- End quote ---

Exactly. Where is the coverage on our southern border from, MSN, MSNBC, CNN, etc???

libertybele:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on April 05, 2022, 03:11:41 pm ---On another thread I mentioned we are close to the point we need citizen militias to start mannng the border.  I know and understand that Merrick Garland would lick his chops and try to make it look like another Ruby Ridge X10.

Still wish the pollsters had the balls to ask whether how much the public  would support this.  The results might surprise.

--- End quote ---

Citizen militias are needed, but unfortunately they would probably be told to stand down by our govt just as they were told to stand down during W's administration.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on April 05, 2022, 03:10:30 pm ---No need to worry, Kamala's got this.

--- End quote ---

She truly is a waste of space.

libertybele:
Biden border crisis just keeps getting worse

February’s border numbers are in: 164,973 illegal migrants were apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border last month. That’s the highest February total in 22 years. What these statistics don’t show are the communities being overwhelmed and the families being destroyed as a result of this administration’s failures. As a Texas congressman for a border district that stretches more than 800 miles, this is especially disturbing to me. President Joe Biden’s open-border policies have created a humanitarian and national security crisis on our doorstep.

Tragically, the victims of Biden’s border crisis are often the most vulnerable. In the last month alone, the Border Patrol apprehended an astounding 12,011 unaccompanied children. Recently, a 4-year-old child drowned in the Rio Grande as he and his mother attempted to cross into the United States. In Arizona, agents found a 5-week-old baby abandoned by his mother. In fact, Arizona Border Patrol agents have found more than 100 children by themselves in recent days. And in California, an illegal immigrant killed his three daughters and their chaperone in a church just five days after being released from jail. The tragedy might have been prevented, but California’s “sanctuary state” law barred ICE from deporting the man after his arrest. .....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/biden-border-crisis-just-keeps-getting-worse

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version