Author Topic: CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER  (Read 87148 times)

Offline berdie

Re: CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER
« Reply #325 on: May 10, 2023, 08:45:08 pm »
I still say you cannot be serious.  Without Trump, illegal immigration would have been buried as a national issue ----- denied and protected for the benefit of democrat voter rolls and the Chamber of Commerce.

Trump built 3/4 of the wall.....every inch of which was litigated and denied necessary funding by the Ryan House of Representatives.  The litigation slowed the building and the funding was cobbled together by a President who, thank God, actually understands economics.

Trump also ended Catch and Release by masterminding the Remain in Mexico agreement and three additional Asylum Cooperation Agreements with El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras ------ all of which worked together to keep the invaders out of our country, period.

Under President Trump, despite the obstacles thrown in the way, we had the most secure southern border in a generation.

Trump remains the man to clean up this mess and finish the job.

I will give President Trump credit for doing as much as he could. Many of his policies were effective. I must, however, dispute some of your claims.

Illegal immigration was a national concern prior to him. He didn't bring it to the forefront. If anything, the border state governors (Abbott and Desantis) have accomplished that by sending illegals to the "sanctuary" cities and forcing them to kick up a fuss. I might also mention the Arizona governor a few years ago that tried to enforce immigration law and was slapped down.

He did not build 3/4 of the wall. For whatever reason, it is not true. If you don't believe me, take a trip to the border. Or you can just catch it on tv. If there was a completed border wall, maybe illegals wouldn't be pouring across.

If he cannot build an effective coalition that will back his policies...no he is not the man. And I'm so disappointed in our government at this point, I'm not sure anyone can or will.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #326 on: May 10, 2023, 09:23:58 pm »

I will give President Trump credit for doing as much as he could. Many of his policies were effective. I must, however, dispute some of your claims.

Illegal immigration was a national concern prior to him. He didn't bring it to the forefront. If anything, the border state governors (Abbott and Desantis) have accomplished that by sending illegals to the "sanctuary" cities and forcing them to kick up a fuss. I might also mention the Arizona governor a few years ago that tried to enforce immigration law and was slapped down.

He did not build 3/4 of the wall. For whatever reason, it is not true. If you don't believe me, take a trip to the border. Or you can just catch it on tv. If there was a completed border wall, maybe illegals wouldn't be pouring across.

If he cannot build an effective coalition that will back his policies...no he is not the man. And I'm so disappointed in our government at this point, I'm not sure anyone can or will.

Agreed; Trump did not build 3/4 of the wall. 

The Trump administration had built 458 miles of what it dubbed “border wall system,” according to final figures compiled by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and provided to U.S. News.

The wall consists mostly of 18- to 30-foot steel bollards anchored in concrete. The barriers also feature sensors, lights, cameras and parallel roads in some places.

The vast majority of the 458 miles were constructed in places where some kind of barrier already existed, but most of the preexisting structures were far less imposing than the new wall and included fencing and rudimentary technical barriers. The total figure also includes what the agency calls “secondary border wall” or sections of wall built behind preexisting barriers that ultimately remained in place.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-02-07/how-much-of-president-donald-trumps-border-wall-was-built
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #327 on: May 11, 2023, 10:31:47 pm »
Trump:  "This invasion will not stand.”. (Video)

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1656734205022175244

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #328 on: May 12, 2023, 02:41:00 am »
"Chicago residents are told that 250 illegals are coming to their neighborhood. This is how they reacted:" (Video)

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1656526885294075904

Offline libertybele

« Reply #329 on: May 12, 2023, 04:28:03 pm »
Brandon you ARE the president and you need to take care of this -- how about warning the rest of the world that America now has a zero tolerance policy for crossing ILLEGALLY and all those who do will be considered enemies of our country and fired upon.  Instead your telling Americans that you FAILED and we need to brace our selves. IOW YOU have endangered us all and have crushed our Republic.  FJB!!! Let's Go Brandon!  888mouth 888mouth

Biden admin tells Americans to brace for border chaos as Title 42 ends, migrants surge

The Biden administration is telling Americans to prepare for a "chaotic" period at the southern border, as the U.S. faces a potentially historic migrant surge at the southern border with the ending of Title 42 -- with officials saying that it will be a while before the plan to cope with the surge shows results.

Title 42, the public health order that allows for the rapid expulsion of migrants at the southern border due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ended on Thursday night with the ending of the COVID-19 national emergency. In the days leading up to the order's end, agents have been encountering historic levels of over 10,000 migrants a day – with authorities already preparing for releases of migrants without court dates onto the streets.

The Biden administration has repeatedly touted a wide-ranging plan that includes stiffening Title 8 penalties, an asylum rule to make those who enter illegally ineligible for asylum, cooperation with Mexico and a surging of resources and personnel to the border............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-tells-americans-brace-border-chaos-title-42-ends-migrants-surge

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #330 on: May 12, 2023, 05:27:39 pm »
"OMG @tedcruz goes absolutely BONKERS on this “reporter” parroting DNC talking points! 🔥" (Video)

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1657019015988928513

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #331 on: May 12, 2023, 05:42:41 pm »
Greg Price
@greg_price1

One might say that they are being... wait for it... replaced

End Wokeness
@EndWokeness

Massive protest in South Shore, Chicago against new illegals arriving

One of their concerns? These new arrivals will diminish the black vote

“Politically, having over 500 people in our community will completely wipe out any interests we have”

Video:

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1657072146739232781

Offline libertybele

« Reply #332 on: May 12, 2023, 05:50:20 pm »
Greg Price
@greg_price1

One might say that they are being... wait for it... replaced

Video:

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1657072146739232781

Some Blacks are just realizing this ... but there are Blacks that knew exactly what was happening. 

Again ... I will restate that it is going to take Blacks and Whites standing together and defending this Republic ... we have lost our Republic with the continued invasion.  What is going on right now has been done one purpose. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #333 on: May 12, 2023, 06:12:59 pm »
"JUST IN: Massive violent caravan headed to the United States Border." (Video)

https://twitter.com/MikeASperrazza/status/1657001927295614976

Offline libertybele

« Reply #334 on: May 12, 2023, 06:15:04 pm »
"JUST IN: Massive violent caravan headed to the United States Border." (Video)

https://twitter.com/MikeASperrazza/status/1657001927295614976

No he won't.  He has made a statement telling Americans to brace themselves.  He is an evil  888mouth 888mouth 888mouth

Offline libertybele

« Reply #335 on: May 12, 2023, 06:16:42 pm »
Tens of thousands at US border as Title 42 migrant policy ends

Tens of thousands of people are waiting to cross into the US from Mexico, officials say, after a pandemic-era border policy expired on Friday.

The policy, known as Title 42, allowed the US to swiftly deport people without an asylum hearing, using the coronavirus pandemic as justification.

It ended overnight after three years along with the country's national Covid-19 health emergency.

President Biden's new rules to replace Title 42 are facing legal challenges.

Several people in the town of El Paso in Texas said they hurried to reach the border ahead of the policy change. They told the BBC they were unsure what the new rules would mean and had been left confused by rumours and misinformation.

Jon Uzcategui and his girlfriend Esmaily, both 24, arrived here from Venezuela. They said they were told by smugglers and other migrants that they would be immediately deported if they presented themselves at the border, prompting them to illegally cross the barriers separating El Paso from Mexico.

"We trusted them, and were starting to move into the US. But we were stopped at a roadblock," said Mr Uzcategui, who was eventually allowed in after his asylum claim was heard. "The agents told us that [what we heard] was all false."

"All the migrants were talking about 11 May," he added. "But there were lots of rumours. We just knew something was changing."

The end of Title 42 triggered a desperate race to the 2,000-mile (3,200km) US-Mexico border. About 10,000 people have been crossing each day - the highest levels on record. .................

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65567132

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #336 on: May 12, 2023, 06:18:05 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #337 on: May 12, 2023, 06:20:19 pm »
US border communities declare disasters as Title 42’s expiration sets the stage for a migration rush

With tens of thousands of migrants massed in northern Mexico, the expiration overnight of the US Covid-era border restriction policy known as Title 42 has American border communities on edge, worried an already challenging humanitarian crisis will worsen as crossings climb.

We’re boarding up like there were a hurricane coming,” Victor Treviño, the mayor of Laredo, Texas, told CNN Thursday evening.

he South Texas counties of Cameron and Hidalgo issued disaster declarations ahead of the order’s expiration at 11:59 p.m. ET Thursday to help free up state and federal resources as US troops, agents and other federal workers surged this week toward the southern border to help handle a possible crush. ...............

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/12/us/title-42-expires-border-immigration-friday/index.html

Offline libertybele

« Reply #338 on: May 12, 2023, 06:20:57 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #339 on: May 12, 2023, 06:25:13 pm »
Video and pictures @ link ---

First-Hand Account of Crisis Along the Rio Grande as Title 42 Expires

............This week, we are reporting from the southernmost tip of Texas. Brownsville, with Matamoros, Mexico, across the Rio Grande, is considered one of the “hot spots” for illegal crossings leading up to the end of the Covid-era border restriction policy Title 42.

Like the city of El Paso, Brownsville has declared a state of emergency ahead of the end of Title 42. The border crossings here are now lined with razor wire in an attempt to keep undocumented migrants from crossing into the city.

Earlier this week Texas. Gov. Greg Abbott (R) tweeted a video of the wire being installed in Brownsville and said more was coming to help seal off the border. The governor, who has long decried the problems at the border, has dispatched state troopers and deployed the state guard to beef up resistance along the river and ease the burden on federal agents. Just last week he announced the creation of the Texas Tactical Border Force to further bolster Operation Lone Star, his efforts to enhance border security. Abbott is also working legislatively, directing state lawmakers to make it a felony to illegally enter Texas from Mexico. ............

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/texas-news/first-hand-account-of-crisis-along-texas-rio-grande-as-title-42-expires-tonight/3256136/

Offline libertybele

« Reply #340 on: May 12, 2023, 06:28:14 pm »
CHILLING SCENES AT US BORDER - Border Crisis | Border Security, Immigration Bill Triggers Unrest On Mexican Border

www.youtube.com/watch?v=smRtuJfOmP4

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #341 on: May 12, 2023, 06:31:27 pm »
Just shoot 'em.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #342 on: May 12, 2023, 06:32:10 pm »
I predict that Biden does not recover from this. This is just the cherry on top of an already disastrous presidency.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #343 on: May 12, 2023, 06:33:29 pm »
Some Blacks are just realizing this ... but there are Blacks that knew exactly what was happening. 

Again ... I will restate that it is going to take Blacks and Whites standing together and defending this Republic ... we have lost our Republic with the continued invasion.  What is going on right now has been done one purpose.

After what I’ve seen in their last two mayoral elections, it’s not gonna happen. Oh I have no doubt they’re upset. I have no doubt they’re protesting.

But they will reelect Brandon Johnson
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #344 on: May 12, 2023, 06:34:43 pm »
I predict that Biden does not recover from this. This is just the cherry on top of an already disastrous presidency.

??? Seriously?  Do you think IF there is an election that the DEMS won't win??  Do you not realize the probability of these ILLEGALS being granted amnesty and voting rights?  That has been the DEM plan for decades ... there was pushback and that pushback has finally collapsed.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #345 on: May 12, 2023, 06:34:52 pm »

"Texas is doing more than any state in the history of America to defend our border.  Thank you to @TexasBorderCzar, Texas National Guard soldiers, and DPS troopers for stepping up to respond to this Biden-made crisis." (Video)

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1656811430266687488

Offline LMAO

« Reply #346 on: May 12, 2023, 06:36:09 pm »
??? Seriously?  Do you think IF there is an election that the DEMS won't win??  Do you not realize the probability of these ILLEGALS being granted amnesty and voting rights?  That has been the DEM plan for decades ... there was pushback and that pushback has finally collapsed.

Biden and the Democrats are very vulnerable. That doesn’t automatically mean they will lose but they are vulnerable.

Our border is collapsing as we speak

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #347 on: May 12, 2023, 06:44:36 pm »
Biden and the Democrats are very vulnerable. That doesn’t automatically mean they will lose but they are vulnerable.

Our border is collapsing as we speak

Our border has been collapsing for decades.  The ongoing invasion is now undeniable.  The DEMS and Biden aren't vulnerable; they stole an election once and they'll do it again.

Also understand the mathematics of what is going on.  We have millions of ILLEGALS in this country.  Millions are pouring in and being scattered throughout this country.  IF, and it is a very strong possibility they are granted amnesty and voting rights, by the sheer numbers it will be impossible for the GOP to be seated.  You can believe me or not, but this has been the plan for decades.  The DEMS have finally succeeded.  No wall.  Border patrol is overwhelmed.  No enforcement of existing laws.  Just keep the flood gates open. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #348 on: May 12, 2023, 06:46:38 pm »
Our border has been collapsing for decades.  The ongoing invasion is now undeniable.  The DEMS and Biden aren't vulnerable; they stole an election once and they'll do it again.

Also understand the mathematics of what is going on.  We have millions of ILLEGALS in this country.  Millions are pouring in and being scattered throughout this country.  IF, and it is a very strong possibility they are granted amnesty and voting rights, by the sheer numbers it will be impossible for the GOP to be seated.  You can believe me or not, but this has been the plan for decades.  The DEMS have finally succeeded.  No wall.  Border patrol is overwhelmed.  No enforcement of existing laws.  Just keep the flood gates open.

They are vulnerable. These are not invincible people we are talking about. They’ve screwed up everything they touch and now this

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #349 on: May 12, 2023, 06:48:47 pm »
Governor Greg Abbott and TX National Guard along with other LEO who are defending our borders deserve a special thanks. It is a brutal invasion.

Other governors need to help with as much manpower as they can!