Author Topic: CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER  (Read 87573 times)

Online libertybele

Re: CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER
« Reply #300 on: May 04, 2023, 09:37:09 pm »
These buses should be met at the border by equally large objects:
Army howitzers.

That's a bit excessive.  I agree there needs to be some harsh pushback. Line the border two-fold with armed military allowed to fire upon our enemies.   
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 09:42:14 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #301 on: May 04, 2023, 09:38:53 pm »
Sure can't mock the French anymore.  We are the real Surrender Monkeys. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #302 on: May 05, 2023, 01:22:09 am »
We have to change "migrants" to "invaders" .....

"Migrants scramble for supplies as El Paso declares a state of emergency." (Video)

https://twitter.com/gabegutierrez/status/1653799286101131265

« Reply #303 on: May 05, 2023, 02:03:36 am »
"Biden nominee supports using taxpayer money for a border wall... in Jordan" (Video)

https://truthsocial.com/@CitizenFreePress/posts/110313095626111392

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #304 on: May 05, 2023, 02:25:02 am »
"Biden nominee supports using taxpayer money for a border wall... in Jordan" (Video)

https://truthsocial.com/@CitizenFreePress/posts/110313095626111392

:facepalm2:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #305 on: May 09, 2023, 12:09:54 am »
Democrats rail against Biden admin's handling of southern border as Title 42 expiration approaches

Democrats are calling out the Biden administration's handling of the souther border, as lawmakers brace for the crisis to go from bad to worse with the coming end of the Trump-era Title 42 policy.

The May 11 expiration of Title 42, the COVID-era policy that allows the speedy expulsion of illegal immigrants from the U.S., is raising concern from representatives on both sides of the aisle, as several states already face thousands of migrant encounters daily.

Several Democratic lawmakers in border state Arizona accused the Biden administration of unpreparedness, as their state gears up for the influx of migrants seeking asylum in America.

"The Biden administration had two years to prepare for the end of Title 42 and did not do so, and our state is going to bear the brunt," Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, I-Ariz., said during an interview with CBS on Sunday.

Sen. Mark Kelly, R-Ariz., told 12News in April that he does "not have a high level of confidence" in the Biden administration's current plan for after Title 42.

"On May 11, we expect higher levels of migrants, and I made it clear to them [Biden administration] that it is unacceptable to be releasing people into the streets and communities across Arizona," the Democrat shared ahead of pandemic-era policy's end.

"The numbers need to match the resources, if they don’t, Border Patrol could find themselves in a position where they are just being overwhelmed by the numbers," the senator said.

Rep. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz., who launched a 2024 campaign for Sinema's Senate seat, also warned in a letter to the administration that communities "are simply unequipped to handle the surge of migrants.".................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-rail-biden-admins-southern-border-title-42-expiration

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #306 on: May 09, 2023, 12:10:26 am »

« Reply #307 on: May 09, 2023, 11:39:10 pm »
"Tucker Carlson In Less Than A Minute Explaining Why Democrats Are Pushing For Mass Immigration And Amnesty" (Video)

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1656044941292843009

Online libertybele

« Reply #308 on: May 10, 2023, 12:19:29 am »
"Tucker Carlson In Less Than A Minute Explaining Why Democrats Are Pushing For Mass Immigration And Amnesty" (Video)

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1656044941292843009

Duh ... not rockets science.  This has been known for years.  ILLEGALS = DEM votes making it mathematically impossible for the GOP to ever be seated again.

I've been saying this for a very long time and also posted in here for quite awhile.

« Reply #309 on: May 10, 2023, 01:16:46 am »
Duh ... not rockets science.  This has been known for years.  ILLEGALS = DEM votes making it mathematically impossible for the GOP to ever be seated again.

I've been saying this for a very long time and also posted in here for quite awhile.

So what? Your concern is unserious.

Only one man stopped this @libertybele ...... The very one you've promised not to ever vote for again.

I reluctantly voted for Trump in '16 and willingly in '20 as I felt he had this country pulled in a positive direction.

He will not receive another vote from me.  Notta.  Just not going to happen.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 01:18:43 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #310 on: May 10, 2023, 01:19:44 am »
"It’s weaponized immigration. It’s an invasion." (Video)

https://twitter.com/AMcCarthyNY/status/1656098549031993348

Online libertybele

« Reply #311 on: May 10, 2023, 01:41:01 am »
So what? Your concern is unserious.

Only one man stopped this @libertybele ...... The very one you've promised not to ever vote for again.

No my concern IS serious, but it's been serious since 'W's reign.  Trump had his chance to build a complete wall as he had a full  GOP majority for the first two years.  He failed to completely build the wall.

Title 42 has been in place; Trump implemented it due to COVID  and a public health risk.  Obviously it wasn't permanent.

« Reply #312 on: May 10, 2023, 01:55:47 am »
I stand by my statement @libertybele  :shrug:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #313 on: May 10, 2023, 01:35:10 pm »
Since I live in a border State, I'm with @libertybele on this one....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Kamaji

« Reply #314 on: May 10, 2023, 01:51:18 pm »
I stand by my statement @libertybele  :shrug:

:mauslaff:

Trump didn't do anything other than to metaphorically draw some pretty pictures in the sand, which were immediately wiped out once Biden came into office.

If Trump had been an actual leader, with the ability to build coalitions and get things done - and let others take the credit for it - then there would have been a permanent wall on the border that Biden could not have gotten rid of simply by ripping up Trump's executive order.

But then, Trump has never been a real political leader.  Never was, never will be.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #315 on: May 10, 2023, 01:54:01 pm »
No my concern IS serious, but it's been serious since 'W's reign.  Trump had his chance to build a complete wall as he had a full  GOP majority for the first two years.  He failed to completely build the wall.

Title 42 has been in place; Trump implemented it due to COVID  and a public health risk.  Obviously it wasn't permanent.

Agree...

This was Trump's supposed signature issue during the '16 campaign, and he still couldn't pull it off with the needed political alignment.  Now we have to suffer for it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #316 on: May 10, 2023, 01:56:03 pm »
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to bleep things up."

Barak Obama(allegedly)
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #317 on: May 10, 2023, 01:57:02 pm »
This is another issue that’s weighing very much on his approval rating

A broken border is a broken country.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #318 on: May 10, 2023, 02:05:21 pm »
This is another issue that’s weighing very much on his approval rating

A broken border is a broken country.

Maybe the most covert bloodless invasion in history. I truly beleive their vison of a modern Aztlan as a new and soverign country is within sight of my children's lifetime.

« Reply #319 on: May 10, 2023, 04:02:28 pm »

I still say you cannot be serious.  Without Trump, illegal immigration would have been buried as a national issue ----- denied and protected for the benefit of democrat voter rolls and the Chamber of Commerce.

Trump built 3/4 of the wall.....every inch of which was litigated and denied necessary funding by the Ryan House of Representatives.  The litigation slowed the building and the funding was cobbled together by a President who, thank God, actually understands economics.

Trump also ended Catch and Release by masterminding the Remain in Mexico agreement and three additional Asylum Cooperation Agreements with El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras ------ all of which worked together to keep the invaders out of our country, period.

Under President Trump, despite the obstacles thrown in the way, we had the most secure southern border in a generation.

Trump remains the man to clean up this mess and finish the job.

« Reply #320 on: May 10, 2023, 04:10:43 pm »

:mauslaff:

If Trump had been an actual leader, with the ability to build coalitions and get things done - and let others take the credit for it - then there would have been a permanent wall on the border that Biden could not have gotten rid of simply by ripping up Trump's executive order.

I don't know what the hell you're laughing about.  Your statement is an indictment of Speaker Paul Ryan, whose loyalty was to the globalist Chamber of Commerce rather than the security of the United States ---- the very same guy who's helping to manage the campaign of that wannabe from Florida.

Online libertybele

« Reply #321 on: May 10, 2023, 04:14:03 pm »
I don't know what the hell you're laughing about.  Your statement is an indictment of Speaker Paul Ryan, whose loyalty was to the globalist Chamber of Commerce rather than the security of the United States ---- the very same guy who's helping to manage the campaign of that wannabe from Florida.

Again @Right_in_Virginia where is your proof, other than tweets and Trumpian talking points that Ryan is helping to manage Governor Ron DeSantis' campaign?  Secondly, he hasn't announced so what campaign are you referring to anyways????

« Reply #322 on: May 10, 2023, 04:28:10 pm »
Again @Right_in_Virginia where is your proof, other than tweets and Trumpian talking points that Ryan is helping to manage Governor Ron DeSantis' campaign?

You'll find it in the Election 2024 sub-forum. 

« Reply #323 on: May 10, 2023, 05:24:46 pm »
Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA): "Those folks coming across the border are the ones who are helping to put food on our table. Without them, we are not able to eat... We would have nobody taking care of the construction of our homes, nobody cleaning up in the hospitals." (Video)

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1656337581364183041

« Reply #324 on: May 10, 2023, 06:17:11 pm »
"🚨Texas National Guard has arrived at a major illegal crossing point at the border in Brownsville, Texas." (Video)

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1656356976966901760