Author Topic: CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER  (Read 86035 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2022, 01:03:51 am »
bele wrote:
"Citizen militias are needed, but unfortunately they would probably be told to stand down by our govt just as they were told to stand down during W's administration."

Then it may be time for the militiamen to turn around 180 degrees... and...

Is it time for that "Second Continental Congress" yet...???

Actually, @Fishrrman a Second Continental Congress was called -- The Second Continental Congress was a meeting of delegates from the Thirteen Colonies in America that united in the American Revolutionary War. It convened on May 10, 1775, with representatives from 12 of the colonies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, shortly after the Battles of Lexington and Concord, succeeding the First Continental Congress which met in Philadelphia from September 5 to October 26, 1774. The Second Congress functioned as a de facto national government at the outset of the Revolutionary War by raising armies, directing strategy, appointing diplomats, and writing petitions such as the Declaration of the Causes and Necessity of Taking Up Arms and the Olive Branch Petition. All thirteen colonies were represented by the time the Congress adopted the Lee Resolution which declared independence from Britain on July 2, 1776, and the congress agreed to the Declaration of Independence two days later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Continental_Congress
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2022, 02:48:55 am »
"Yet another mass release of single adult migrants from federal custody at this parking garage in Brownsville. Fourth bus today. First the women get off, then the men. We’ve seen zero children/minors released. BP sources tell me they’ve been releasing hundreds here daily."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1511425188839235586

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2022, 02:52:30 am »
"More mass releases of single adult migrants from federal custody in downtown Brownsville, TX. After the Feds drop them off at a parking garage, a NGO walks them to a bus terminal, and they are free to travel elsewhere. We’ve seen several bus loads released here today."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1511412796696805382

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2022, 02:58:55 am »
Chief Patrol Agent Brian Hastings
@USBPChiefRGV

Over 500 migrants apprehended in 4 large groups this past weekend.

The large groups were encountered near Rio Grande City and Roma, TX. The migrants are from the Caribbean, Central and South America.

6:18 PM · Apr 4, 2022   Twitter for Android

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2022, 03:04:13 am »
Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA

CBP sources tell us there have been over 300,000 gotaways at the border in the last 6 months, including more than 62,000 in the month of March alone.
That is a major concern. Why?
This is who was arrested in a 5 day stretch last week in one single Border Patrol sector.

10:43 AM · Apr 4, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2022, 09:10:57 am »
FL?  There are still nationals in Mexico with this plan of action, and they sure have a good start on repopulation But.............. don't let this get in the way of Ukraine's plight.

RIGHT-O!

Send those javelin missiles, MiGs, and Stingers to the Border instead.
Or perhaps we could allocate resources to where they would do the most good.
(And quit lining the Democrats' pockets for the midterms.)
 **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rebewranger

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2022, 03:55:24 pm »
It seems to me the border is more controlled by cartels and their money and that is the way democrats want it. :truce:

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2022, 04:17:26 pm »
Give the illegal migrants a one-way bus ride to Washington DC.  Washington will only care when it is overrun.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2022, 07:09:37 pm »
It seems to me the border is more controlled by cartels and their money and that is the way democrats want it. :truce:

That is indeed a huge problem!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2022, 07:10:29 pm »
Give the illegal migrants a one-way bus ride to Washington DC.  Washington will only care when it is overrun.

Has the fence/wall been finished around the capital building yet?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2022, 07:12:10 pm »

Crowd  fund me a tent city, and then flood the place with them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online berdie

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2022, 08:43:08 pm »
I listened to Gov. Abbott's presser today.

Among other things, he is commissioning busses to take apprehended illegal immigrants to DC. I love it!

And no, I don't think this is political grandstanding.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2022, 09:00:16 pm »

I was at the Capitol yesterday.  You could access the steps, but there was fencing at the top preventing entry.  Didn't go around to the back.

There was a guy on the Mall peddling anti-Trump buttons.  I asked him if he had any pro-Dementia buttons.  He didn't like that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2022, 09:06:30 pm »
I was at the Capitol yesterday.  You could access the steps, but there was fencing at the top preventing entry.  Didn't go around to the back.

There was a guy on the Mall peddling anti-Trump buttons.  I asked him if he had any pro-Dementia buttons.  He didn't like that.

:beer: :silly:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2022, 09:08:11 pm »
I listened to Gov. Abbott's presser today.

Among other things, he is commissioning busses to take apprehended illegal immigrants to DC. I love it!

And no, I don't think this is political grandstanding.

DeSantis made a similar comment, but I'm not sure that comment was actually carried through.  I hope Abbott does drop them off in DC.  You'll quickly see the DEMS scrambling to secure DC with walls and fences necessary to protect our beloved politicians.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2022, 09:08:39 pm »

:patriot: :beer:

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2022, 02:49:28 pm »
Tulsi Gabbard
@TulsiGabbard

Biden/Harris open-border policy has been a disaster. Rescinding Title 42 will make the massive flood of immigrants even worse. Main beneficiaries are gangs, cartels & human traffickers. Trump policy of having people wait on other side of the border worked & needs to be reinstated

7:04 AM · Apr 7, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2022, 03:59:56 pm »
Biden's failure to uphold and defend the US Constitution is legitimate grounds for secession.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2022, 05:39:56 pm »
NEW: The Texas National Guard will be running drills today designed to respond to a “mass migration event” for when Title 42 drops. Soldiers preparing boats to deploy on the river, as suspected scouts watch from the brush on the MX side. @FoxNews pic.twitter.com/jpEB53LDYQ— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) April 7, 2022

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2022, 05:42:47 pm »
Shades of "Resurrection City"

https://wtop.com/local/2018/05/resurrection-city/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2022, 05:42:52 pm »
NEW: The Texas National Guard will be running drills today designed to respond to a “mass migration event” for when Title 42 drops. Soldiers preparing boats to deploy on the river, as suspected scouts watch from the brush on the MX side. @FoxNews pic.twitter.com/jpEB53LDYQ— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) April 7, 2022

ICE hates Biden, so if we do deploy, don't expect them to give the Tx National Guard any resisitance.

Biden might respond with his own NG response though. and that might be damned interesting.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2022, 06:11:35 pm »
By end of Biden term illegal aliens will represent a larger population than all but four US states. To allow them to vote would make one of the largest voting blocks in the nation. How does this not obliterate national sovereignty?— James Jay Carafano (@JJCarafano) April 7, 2022

Offline libertybele

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2022, 06:21:01 pm »
Jan. 23, 2022: Fox News footage shows migrants being released into the US. (Fox News)

Offline libertybele

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2022, 06:25:29 pm »

Get Ready for a Border Surge the Likes of Which Our Country Has Never Seen Before, Warns FAIR

“The Biden administration’s decision to end Title 42 without an adequate back-up plan is yet another example of their contempt for public health, safety, and national sovereignty. This is an unprecedented invitation to chaos at the border.

“Having abandoned or sabotaged nearly every form of deterrence against illegal immigration as part of their political goal of open borders, the Biden administration’s continued use of Title 42 has served as the only tool preventing nearly every border crosser from being released into the United States.

“Since the day President Biden was sworn in, open borders activists and policymakers within his administration have pressed for the elimination of Title 42. They viewed it not as an essential public health policy, but an obstacle to mass migration. They finally got their wish.

“From a public health perspective, maintaining Title 42 is fully justified. Nearly a million Americans have died from COVID, and new outbreaks are raging around the world. By the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) own estimates, one million people would cross our borders within the first six weeks after Title 42 is canceled. Most of these people will be traveling in large groups and arriving from countries with low rates of vaccination.

“The Biden administration has no strategy to deter or prevent the massive wave of illegal immigration that they know is coming once Title 42 is lifted. Thus far, their only efforts are geared toward managing the crisis they plan to unleash on the American public.......

https://www.fairus.org/press-releases/presidential-administration/border-security/get-ready-border-surge-likes-which-our
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 06:26:26 pm by libertybele »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2022, 06:27:36 pm »

Get Ready for a Border Surge the Likes of Which Our Country Has Never Seen Before, Warns FAIR

“The Biden administration’s decision to end Title 42 without an adequate back-up plan is yet another example of their contempt for public health, safety, and national sovereignty. This is an unprecedented invitation to chaos at the border.

“Having abandoned or sabotaged nearly every form of deterrence against illegal immigration as part of their political goal of open borders, the Biden administration’s continued use of Title 42 has served as the only tool preventing nearly every border crosser from being released into the United States.

“Since the day President Biden was sworn in, open borders activists and policymakers within his administration have pressed for the elimination of Title 42. They viewed it not as an essential public health policy, but an obstacle to mass migration. They finally got their wish.

“From a public health perspective, maintaining Title 42 is fully justified. Nearly a million Americans have died from COVID, and new outbreaks are raging around the world. By the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) own estimates, one million people would cross our borders within the first six weeks after Title 42 is canceled. Most of these people will be traveling in large groups and arriving from countries with low rates of vaccination.

“The Biden administration has no strategy to deter or prevent the massive wave of illegal immigration that they know is coming once Title 42 is lifted. Thus far, their only efforts are geared toward managing the crisis they plan to unleash on the American public.......

https://www.fairus.org/press-releases/presidential-administration/border-security/get-ready-border-surge-likes-which-our

Which has more bearing on your long term lives, and well being in this country.  150K Russians, or a million of these?