General Category > Immigration/Border

CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER

<< < (4/93) > >>

berdie:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on April 05, 2022, 04:33:09 pm ---FL?  There are still nationals in Mexico with this plan of action, and they sure have a good start on repopulation But.............. don't let this get in the way of Ukraine's plight.

--- End quote ---

I live in a border state and never forget what we are facing. It saddens me that we have had only one president since Eisenhower that paid any attention.

The current administration is not going to do anything no matter what else is going on.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: berdie on April 05, 2022, 08:53:48 pm ---

I live in a border state and never forget what we are facing. It saddens me that we have had only one president since Eisenhower that paid any attention.

The current administration is not going to do anything no matter what else is going on.

--- End quote ---

Trump did take some action on the southern border and as you are probably well aware, Congress dragged their feet and opposed funding; he got funding from other means, and the wall was nearly complete (according to what he says at his rallies).  He also made a deal with Mexico that illegals should be detained in Mexico; Joe rescinded that agreement.

Now ... Joe is trying to end Title 42.

Fishrrman:
"Sen. Hagerty, during southern border visit, says US is facing 'a crisis beyond measure' as numbers rise"

Senator, when your country is being invaded, you send the Army.

Perhaps it's time to start shooting.

(and yes, dear readers, I post that in all seriousness with full awareness as to its implications as what that would entail...)

Fishrrman:
bele wrote:
"Citizen militias are needed, but unfortunately they would probably be told to stand down by our govt just as they were told to stand down during W's administration."

Then it may be time for the militiamen to turn around 180 degrees... and...

Is it time for that "Second Continental Congress" yet...???

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on April 05, 2022, 10:19:11 pm ---"Sen. Hagerty, during southern border visit, says US is facing 'a crisis beyond measure' as numbers rise"

Senator, when your country is being invaded, you send the Army.

Perhaps it's time to start shooting.

(and yes, dear readers, I post that in all seriousness with full awareness as to its implications as what that would entail...)

--- End quote ---

Well, years ago, I suggested securing our border with landmines.  The Mexican government along with governments of Guatemala and Venezuela would need to be informed well ahead of time and in turn, warn their people -- also signs posted on the other side of the border in several languages; WARNING - EXPLOSIVES  - LAND MINES!   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version