General Category > Immigration/Border

CRISIS AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER

<< < (3/91) > >>

catfish1957:
I am seeing an uptick of what appears to be groupings of what appears to be illlegals at stores and supermarkets in my corner of Texas. 
They still seem to be low key, but it does seem that they are getting more brazen, by the numbers I see of them sticking together in public.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on April 05, 2022, 03:25:57 pm ---I am seeing an uptick of what appears to be groupings of what appears to be illlegals at stores and supermarkets in my corner of Texas. 
They still seem to be low key, but it does seem that they are getting more brazen, by the numbers I see of them sticking together in public.

--- End quote ---

Illegals know that they have power in numbers.  Large parts of Miami are a nightmare and basically a third world country.  I won't travel to that part of FL anymore and haven't for quite awhile. 

Trump's policies and now DeSantis have kept things under control for the most part. It's the revocation of Title 42 that worries me.  Also, if DeSantis loses his seat, FL will once again be a safe haven for illegals. 

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 05, 2022, 03:37:48 pm ---
Illegals know that they have power in numbers.  Large parts of Miami are a nightmare and basically a third world country.  I won't travel to that part of FL anymore and haven't for quite awhile. 

Trump's policies and now DeSantis have kept things under control for the most part. It's the revocation of Title 42 that worries me.  Also, if DeSantis loses his seat, FL will once again be a safe haven for illegals.

--- End quote ---

FL?  There are still nationals in Mexico with this plan of action, and they sure have a good start on repopulation But.............. don't let this get in the way of Ukraine's plight.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on April 05, 2022, 04:33:09 pm ---FL?  There are still nationals in Mexico with this plan of action, and they sure have a good start on repopulation But.............. don't let this get in the way of Ukraine's plight.

--- End quote ---

...hmm.... LaRaza mean anything to anyone??  Joaquin Castor's mother, Rosa Castro was instrumental in forming the group as well as other left wing radical groups.  I'm not sure if he still serves in TX House of Representatives.

berdie:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 05, 2022, 03:15:19 pm ---Exactly. Where is the coverage on our southern border from, MSN, MSNBC, CNN, etc???

--- End quote ---

I agree, but the media reports wall to wall on "subjects of interest". They don't, or can't multi task. A while back there was wall to wall on the border crisis (as there should have been). But...then..they switched to the news de jour. Shootings, Covid, hurricanes, riots in Seattle or Minnesota ...etc.

And that is cable news. If one only watches local news it would appear the world is peachy keen. But there maybe some rain on Friday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version