Author Topic: Americans Want Congress to Act on Border Security. Will They?  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Americans Want Congress to Act on Border Security. Will They?

By Guest Contributor
May. 4, 2024 9:00 am

This story originally was published by Real Clear Wire

By Chris Clem
Real Clear Wire

If the majority of Americans agree on something, you may want to pause and learn more. If almost 90% of Americans agree, that’s a gamechanger. When it comes to border security and immigration, Americans are much more united than you might think.

A new poll commissioned by Americans for Prosperity, where I’m an advisor on border security, reveals 87% of Americans say they would like to see immigration policy that:

Secures our borders and ports,
Increases American competitiveness within the global economy,
Establishes clear and predictable rules for our immigration system, and,
Increases the transparency and accountability in our enforcement processes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ity-will-they/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Americans Want Congress to Act on Border Security. Will They?

NO!!!!!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not gonna happen with the current Congress, and it's unlikely we will get one that will do the job in November. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

Not gonna happen with the current Congress, and it's unlikely we will get one that will do the job in November. :shrug:

There’s too much of a vested interest, especially on the part of the Democrats, to keep our border open.  Public opinion be damned
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

There’s too much of a vested interest, especially on the part of the Democrats, to keep our border open.  Public opinion be damned

This issue needs to be decided on by the voters, but I have serious doubts as to whether it would be an honest election.

OTH, it's way too late.  They're here.  Unless massive deportation is included, we've already lost the ballgame.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.