Author Topic: HALLELUJAH! Republican lawmakers finally wake up to the massive Muslim takeover in the UK, noting th  (Read 57 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HALLELUJAH! Republican lawmakers finally wake up to the massive Muslim takeover in the UK, noting that America is not far behind
MAY 10, 2024 BY BARENAKEDISLAM
Republican lawmakers have warned of a “massive Muslim takeover” in the U.K. government, while claiming that it could also happen in the U.S., despite Muslims making up a small percentage of the population in both countries.
Logan’s Warning Representative Lauren Boebert, a Colorado Republican, posted a clip posted on X, formerly Twitter, of Representative Chip Roy, a Texas Republican, giving a speech on the House floor, voicing fears of Muslims gaining a dominant foothold in the U.K. government.

Muslims comprise 6.5% of UK population and just 1.5% of US population…but NEVER FORGET:
Egypt was a Christian country;
Syria was a Christian country;
Lebanon was a Christian country;
Turkey was a Christian country; 
Before Islam took them over by force.

https://barenakedislam.com/2024/05/10/hallelujah-republican-lawmakers-finally-wake-up-to-the-massive-muslim-takeover-in-the-uk-noting-that-america-is-not-far-behind/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson