Author Topic: Report: Chinese Citizens Using Ecuador – and Tiktok – to Reach U.S. Border  (Read 32 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Chinese Citizens Using Ecuador – and Tiktok – to Reach U.S. Border

CHRISTIAN K. CARUZO20 May 202415

Thousands of Chinese migrants are using Ecuador as a crucial starting point in South America that allows them to eventually reach the United States to claim asylum, according to a report published by the Argentine news outlet Infobae on Sunday.

Ecuador is one of two countries in South America that presently do not impose any kind of entry visa requirements for bearers of Chinese passports. As a result, Chinese citizens seeking to claim asylum in the United States are taking advantage, reportedly flying to either Istanbul, Turkey, or Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, on their way to Ecuador.

WATCH — Blinken: There’s Evidence China Is Trying to “Influence and Arguably Interfere” in Our Elections Despite Biden’s Warning:

From there, they reportedly take another flight to Ecuador, followed by a bus ride toward the northern Colombian city of Necoclí, where they cross through the dangerous Darién Gap jungle trail to reach Panama, and then continue their journey through Central America toward the U.S. southern border.

Upon reaching the U.S. southern border, the Chinese nationals allegedly request asylum to American authorities under grounds of persecution by the Chinese communist regime led by dictator Xi Jinping.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/05/20/report-chinese-citizens-using-ecuador-tiktok-reach-u-s-border/
« Last Edit: Today at 05:05:41 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson