Author Topic: Mob of Illegals Climb Over California Barrier, ‘High-Five’ Border Patrol Agent  (Read 99 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mob of Illegals Climb Over California Barrier, ‘High-Five’ Border Patrol Agent

May 8, 2024

Dozens of illegal aliens brazenly stormed a fence in southern California under the watchful eye of a Border Patrol agent who gave them high-fives and hindered citizen journalists documenting the invasion, according to reports.

The shocking incident unfolded on Saturday near San Diego.

Local residents on ATVs say they were riding along the international frontier in Jacumba Valley when they encountered a cartel operative who threw a ladder over the border barrier and began ushering illegals of primarily Middle Eastern appearance into the U.S.

Incredibly, the fence-hoppers were undeterred when a Border Patrol agent arrived and began observing the incursion.

Footage and details were provided to California activist and reporter Rooted Wings.

https://borderhawk.blog/mob-of-illegals-climb-over-california-barrier-high-five-border-patrol-agent/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
You know what the proper response to physical invasion like this is.

You can't say it, and you won't type it.
But... you know it, in any case.
As do I (and I'll refrain from saying it here).

BUT... until we as both individuals and as a people are willing to take up such a response, the invasion will continue apace.

What is to be done...?