Author Topic: Study finds MASS MIGRATION is a bigger problem than climate change  (Read 49 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Study finds MASS MIGRATION is a bigger problem than climate change
05/15/2024 / By Ava Grace

Mass migration is a bigger problem than climate change, according to a global study whose results were recently released.

The Copenhagen-based Alliance of Democracies Foundation and marketing insights firm Latana elaborated on this finding in the Democracy Perception Index (DPI) 2024 study. It involved 62,953 respondents from 53 countries – representing 75 percent of the world’s population. The study was conducted between Feb. 20 and April 15.

It found that in European nations, many believe tackling mass migration is far more important than tackling “climate change.” Only 14 percent of respondents to the DPI 2024 study have placed climate among the top three priorities for government.

“Since 2022, more and more Europeans say that their government should prioritize ‘reducing immigration,’ and fewer say that their government should ‘fight climate change,’ the report observes. “Now in 2024, for the first time, reducing immigration is a greater priority for most Europeans than fighting climate change.”

https://www.climate.news/2024-05-15-study-mass-migration-bigger-problem-climate-change.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson