Author Topic: Woman allegedly hired children to smuggle drugs in body  (Read 120 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Woman allegedly hired children to smuggle drugs in body
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: May 3, 2024 / 01:35 PM CDT

Updated: May 3, 2024 / 01:36 PM CDT

San Diego residents await trial in connection to separate DEA seizures of fentanyl, meth and assault rifles

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) – A federal judge has set a June 3 trial hearing for San Diego women investigators allege recruited minors to smuggle drugs from Mexico in their bodies through the pedestrian lane of a border crossing.

Shannon Pollard and Amy Lennen are facing charges of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute fentanyl and methamphetamine while armed with a firearm. The charges stem from seizures at a public storage facility and a home in San Diego of 46.1 pounds of methamphetamine, 4,493 fentanyl pills, four AR-15 rifles, two AK-47 rifles, a .22-caliber gun, a disabled grenade and multiple stolen passports and drivers’ licenses last November.

The Drug Enforcement Administration began investigating the women after an informant allegedly told agents Lennen offered to sell methamphetamine at $1,300 a pound to a known narcotics distributor, federal court documents show.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/woman-allegedly-hired-children-to-smuggle-drugs-in-body/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Woman allegedly hired children to smuggle drugs in body
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:39:25 am »
Certainly, something as disgusting as this is no reason for the government to take control of the border. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Woman allegedly hired children to smuggle drugs in body
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:03:39 pm »
When it comes to situations like this and this woman I can't help but think of Judge Roy Bean.

You'll get a fair trial followed by a first class hanging.
Judge Roy Bean