Author Topic: Biden admin condemned for considering plans to accept Palestinian refugees: ‘A nation committing sui  (Read 130 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden admin condemned for considering plans to accept Palestinian refugees: ‘A nation committing suicide’
'Now Biden wants to import people who supported the murder and rape of Israelis,' Senate Republicans' X account posted
By Alexander Hall Fox News
Published May 2, 2024 6:00am EDT

White House contemplating welcoming refugees from Gaza: Report
Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., joined 'Fox & Friends' to discuss the Biden administration's handling of unrest stemming from the war in Gaza as police arrive on multiple college campuses overnight.

Commentators criticized the Biden administration for considering plans to accept Palestinian refugees from Gaza.

Senior officials across several federal U.S. agencies have discussed in recent weeks the details of potential options to accept Palestinians from Gaza who have immediate family members who are American citizens or permanent U.S. residents, according to internal federal documents reported by CBS News. One proposal involves using the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program to bring Palestinians with U.S. connections who have escaped Gaza and entered neighboring Egypt.

"In terms of the refugee admissions program ... we are constantly evaluating policy proposals to further support Palestinians who are family members of American citizens and may want to come to the United States," White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said during Wednesday afternoon's briefing.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-admin-condemned-considering-plans-accept-palestinian-refugees-nation-committing-suicide
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Online libertybele

The Brandon administration inches one step closer to destroying this Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.