Author Topic: Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Attempted Murder Committed in Brazil 35 Days After DOJ Released Him i  (Read 59 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Attempted Murder Committed in Brazil 35 Days After DOJ Released Him in Arizona
May 8, 2024 Tom Pappert

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced on Monday the arrest of an illegal immigrant from Brazil. The agency explained the man has been wanted in Brazil for attempted murder since October 2023.

ICE additionally confirmed the man, whose identity the agency withheld, entered the United States through Arizona’s southern border and was eventually apprehended for deportation in Massachusetts. He will remain in the agency’s custody until he is removed from the country.

The agency reported that U.S. Border Patrol first encountered and apprehended the Brazilian national (pictured above) in March “after he unlawfully entered the United States near Lukeville, Arizona.”

While Border Patrol initiated removal proceedings, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) issued the man a notice to appear in court at a later date. The Brazilian national was “subsequently released on an order of recognizance.”

https://arizonasuntimes.com/news/illegal-immigrant-arrested-for-attempted-murder-committed-in-brazil-35-days-after-doj-released-him-in-arizona/tpappert/2024/05/08/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson