Author Topic: Venezulean gang members wanted for home invasion, car jacking, kidnapping and murder arrested in Mia  (Read 68 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Illegal Alien Crimes

Miami-Dade, FL: Julio Cesar Hernandez-Montero and Yurwino Salazar-Maita were arrested for a November 2023 home invasion, carjacking, kidnapping, and murder.

Articles mention their immigration detainer holds but no confirmation of status.

It is reported that they are linked the the Venezuelan Tren De Aragua gang and Hernandez-Montero had to be extradited from Panama.

https://twitter.com/ImmigrantCrimes/status/1789033044919058772
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Arrested? A pox on that, take for a nice boat ride, sharks gotta eat too and I guarantee they will never re-enter America to do harm again(well maybe as shark steaks causing indigestion?). People Sub-humans like these have no place in society, they will never change, never be rehabilitated.