Author Topic: Rep. D'Esposito to Newsmax: Migrants Sucking up Americans' Resources  (Read 78 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rep. D'Esposito to Newsmax: Migrants Sucking up Americans' Resources
By Nick Koutsobinas    |   Saturday, 25 May 2024 12:51 PM EDT

Americans are sick of their tax dollars going to migrants, veteran New York City officer and New York Republican Rep. Anthony D'Esposito told Newsmax.

"There are places where those resources that normally would be utilized by good, hardworking Americans are being sucked up at this point by migrants," D'Esposito said on "Wake up America Weekend."

The New York Times reported that on Thursday, during former President Donald Trump's rally in the Bronx, attendees began shouting "Build the wall."

D'Esposito, during his appearance, said that since President Joe Biden took office, crime in New York City has skyrocketed. Trump has made staunch remarks that he would conduct the largest mass deportation in U.S. history — a solution he says would alleviate the crime wave plaguing "sanctuary cities."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/new-york-crime-migrants/2024/05/25/id/1166171/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mandatory benefits for illegals (including hospital treatment) have in many cases been mandated by the courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court.

It's going to be up to the states to start IGNORING such court orders, if they want to get control of the money back.

So tell me, Briefers.
Again and again, I've seen it posted here... "deny them benefits and they will self-deport".

Well, ok.
Does that mean you would deny illegal women and children hospital and other medical treatments?