Author Topic: Border Patrol official and mayor say migrants growing more emboldened, shifting towards California  (Read 76 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
placeholder
FOX News
1h
Border Patrol official and mayor say migrants growing more emboldened, shifting towards California

El Cajon Mayor Bill Wells and National Border Patrol Council Vice President Art Del Cueto detail criminal activity along the southern border and its wider impact, as well as migrant crossing numbers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/border-patrol-official-and-mayor-say-migrants-growing-more-emboldened-shifting-towards-california/vi-BB1mdzXa?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=5ba456c71e7f451989b6b51705aec1b1&ei=24
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Of course they're being more emboldened.  America has become the land of milk and honey for every crook, rapist, murderer, and thief in the world.  Anyone who lives in a sanctuary city or state had better keep alert.  A criminal is waiting to meet you, your money, and your property. 888blackhat
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson