Author Topic: The Attorney General in Guatemala is investigating child trafficking at the US border and it appears  (Read 81 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
There’s a scandal going on in Guatemala that everyone needs to know about. The Attorney General in Guatemala is investigating child trafficking at the US border and it appears that the Biden Admin is retaliating.

The interview you’re about to hear is apparently so dangerous that the Secretary General of Guatemala says he was warned by someone claiming to carry a message from the US Embassy that he was “playing with fire” if he took part in the interview.

Last week they raided an NGO named Save The Children. Jill Biden used to be the Chair of STC’s board. Investigations into NGO’s like this are a part of Guatemala’s overall investigation as they search out who’s doing the trafficking and where the money’s coming from. Now let’s talk about $$$…

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1790082374270623755
« Last Edit: Today at 02:31:15 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Considering Joe Biden's history with children, add me as one who wouldn't be surprised if he is somehow tied into child trafficking.
His family's ability to monetize all angles of sleaze is probably a lot more widespread than anyone realzies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

This is a must see video....IMHO the U.S./Biden corruption is evident including Jill Biden. This is shameful and evil on a large scale. The 'rumor' of Biden showering with his daughter shouldn't be taken lightly and we've seen videos of him 'sniffing' children. Jill is just as guilty. 

Bidens involved in sex trafficking??? I believe it is possibly ad likely true. Not only at the border but elsewhere. He's applying pressure to oust those that are investigating.

:bkmk:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.