Author Topic: Report: Ron Klain Emailed Hunter Biden About ‘Unpleasant Business’ of Raising Money for Vice Preside  (Read 235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Ron Klain Emailed Hunter Biden About ‘Unpleasant Business’ of Raising Money for Vice President

Charlie Spiering 5 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden’s chief of staff Ron Klain allegedly emailed Hunter Biden in 2012 to ask him for money for his father.

“Hey, I have to tackle a piece of unpleasant business,” he wrote in an September 2012 email to Hunter Biden now revealed by Fox News.

Klain explained to Hunter his father needed to raise $20,000 in a week to keep up the “VP Residence Foundation” as a public charity.

“I’m hitting up a few very close friends on a very confidential basis to write checks of $2,000 each,” he reportedly wrote.

Klain stressed it would be very embarrassing if the news went public and stressed the importance of secrecy.

“We need to keep this low low key, because raising money for the residence now is bad PR — but it has to be done,” he continued.

Biden at the time was running for reelection as vice president with President Barack Obama.

Klain promised donors to the foundation that they would do an event for the foundation after the election.

“Is this ok?” he asked Hunter Biden. “Let me know.”

The incident demonstrates that Biden’s staff appeared comfortable reaching out to Hunter for cash when needed.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/05/report-ron-klain-emailed-hunter-biden-about-unpleasant-business-of-raising-money-for-vice-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
If there is any honesty in this matter, this is going to make Watergate and Tea Pot Dome Scandal look like picnics when the smoke finally clears.  I think we are goiing to see actual terms like treason, sedition, and Chicom plants  at the end.

And I think the cast list is going to be many times larger than the Biden family once it all fully airs.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 01:13:33 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden’s Depicted Family Payout Mechanism Further Proved in Ron Klain’s 2012 Email

Evidence of Hunter Biden being involved in a long history of family payouts was further proved in President Joe Biden’s Chief of Staff Ron Klain’s email to Hunter soliciting for money in 2012.

“Hey, I have to tackle a piece of unpleasant business,” Klain wrote to Hunter about the need for a $2,000 check for “preserving and furnishing the vice president’s official residence located on U.S. Naval Observatory grounds,” Fox News reported.

Hunter then emailed his business partner Eric Schwerin about Klain’s request about whether Klain would accept a check from Hunter’s law firm Owasco.

Klain’s request for money supports Hunter’s 2019 texts in which he depicted the Biden family’s payout mechanism. The payout mechanism indicates a collection of 50 percent of familiar salaries for 30 years.

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter described in 2019 to his daughter the family’s payment mechanism. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won’t make you give me half your salary,” the text string continued.

According to emails from Hunter’s laptop, Hunter paid Joe Biden’s phone bill and various expenses while Joe Biden served as vice president, the New York Post reported:

[W]hile Joe was vice president, Hunter routinely paid at least some of his father’s household expenses, including AT&T bills of around $190 a month.

We know from an e-mail on June 5, 2010, with the subject “JRB bills” to Hunter from Eric Schwerin, his business partner at Rosemont Seneca, that he was expected to foot hefty bills to Wilmington contractors for maintenance and upkeep of his father’s palatial lakefront property. Joe’s initials are JRB, for Joseph Robinette Biden.

The bills that June included $2,600 to contractor Earle Downing for a “stone retaining wall” at Joe’s Wilmington estate, $1,475 to painter Ronald Peacock to paint the “back wall and columns” of the house, and $1,239 to builder Mike Christopher for repairs to the air conditioning at the cottage of Joe’s late mother, Jean “Mom-Mom” Biden, which was on his property and which he would later rent to the Secret Service for $2,200 a month.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/05/hunter-bidens-depicted-family-payout-mechanism-further-proved-in-ron-klains-2012-email/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34