Author Topic: Report: Biden Desperate for Oil from Canada, Just Not Thru Keystone XL Pipeline  (Read 120 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Biden Desperate for Oil from Canada, Just Not Thru Keystone XL Pipeline

Joel B. Pollak 5 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden is desperate to increase oil imports from Canada as the nation continues to struggle with high fuel prices — but is determined not to resurrect the Keystone XL pipeline, whose permit Biden canceled on his first day in office in 2021.

According to the Wall Street Journal, the Biden administration is seeking to increase Canadian oil imports through rail, which is dirtier and riskier for the environment than pipelines, as Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg has admitted.

The Journal reported Monday:

Biden administration officials are seeking ways to boost oil imports from Canada, people familiar with the situation say, but with one big caveat—they don’t want to resurrect the Keystone XL pipeline that President Biden effectively killed on his first day in office.

The people said deliberations are in early stages and that no clear-cut solutions have emerged.

…

Canada has ample reserves under its soil to meet U.S. demand, said Kevin Birn, an analyst with S&P Global Commodity Insights. It just doesn’t have enough pipeline capacity to pump it here, he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2022/04/05/report-biden-desperate-for-oil-from-canada-just-not-thru-keystone-xl-pipeline/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Will Biden pursue the more expensive and dangerous method of transporting petroleum - via railroad?

Biden, I bet you and other Democrats miss that Keystone XL pipeline now, and you'll miss it more after the November mid-terms.  Dinks.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 04:11:46 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I think the term "risk assessment" is a concept beyond the understanding of Biden and his band of amateurs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.