Author Topic: Nikki Haley comes to New Hampshire on a 2022 mission that could potentially pay dividends in 2024  (Read 404 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Nikki Haley comes to New Hampshire on a 2022 mission that could potentially pay dividends in 2024

On her first trip back to New Hampshire in a year and a half, Nikki Haley was laser focused.

"Let me tell you why I’m endorsing Matt Mowers, the former two-term South Carolina governor who served as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations during the Trump administration told the crowd of Republican leaders, officials, and activists packed into Fody’s Tavern in Derry, New Hampshire.

"I just don’t want someone who can win. I want someone who when they win, they’re going to prove they deserve to be there. Because when Republicans win in 2022, we have to prove to America that Republicans deserve to be there by getting things done," Haley emphasized.
Former Ambassador to the United Nations and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley campaigns on behalf of GOP congressional candidate Matt Mowers of New Hampshire, at an event on April 4, 2022 in Derry, N.H.

Former Ambassador to the United Nations and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley campaigns on behalf of GOP congressional candidate Matt Mowers of New Hampshire, at an event on April 4, 2022 in Derry, N.H. (Fox News)

And Haley noted that Mowers – a former campaign operative who worked onTrump’s 2016 general election campaign and later served in the State Department during the former president’s first two years in office – "knows the bureaucracy in DC because he had to work in it. He knows how to fight it. He knows how to cut through it…there’s not going to be learning curve for Matt Mowers."..............

.........As for her timetable, Haley said "I don’t have to make a decision until the first of next year. But I can tell you I’ve never lost a race. I’m not going to start now. I’ll put a thousand percent into it and finish it. .. I’m going to fight for this country until my last breath, because I believe in her and I believe that we all have to be part of the solution." ...................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/haley-new-hampshire-2022-mission-2024
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 01:40:02 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

I know some don't trust her, but who knows?  :shrug:
Nikki Haley wants a conservative renaissance
by Salena Zito, National Political Reporter |
 | April 24, 2022 06:30 AM

Nikki Haley has been busy.

The former ambassador to the United Nations and South Carolina governor has spent the past few months not discussing herself but instead conservative candidates running for office with voters across the country.

Her goal is to encourage people to vote for candidates she believes best embody the populist conservative coalition. It's a coalition in which she has been active since she first ran for governor of South Carolina in a 2010 primary against four establishment rivals, right at the dawn of the Tea Party movement.

“We're traveling all over the country, helping other candidates get elected. It's paying it forward, as I always like to say it,” said Haley, speaking of the work she is doing with her Stand for America PAC. ...
Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Nikki Haley is damaged goods.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline bilo

If she was the nominee for anything I would sit out the election.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Agreed, bilo.
If she's the candidate in 2024, I'll be leavin' that part of the ballot blank...
(I can get away with that ... no chance she'd win in CT, anyway)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Nikki Haley is damaged goods.

And a political fossil. Trump has changed the game and Nikki is now old guard GOP.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The Niki Haley who was  legendary as the first "woke" GOP player?  As far back as 2015 she was yanking down flags and statues in SC before  it got fashionable.

If she is on the 2024 ticket, I will vote 3rd party.  That is a promise!!!!!!!!!

Bitch.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

The Niki Haley who was  legendary as the first "woke" GOP player?  As far back as 2015 she was yanking down flags and statues in SC before  it got fashionable.

If she is on the 2024 ticket, I will vote 3rd party.  That is a promise!!!!!!!!!

Bitch.....
:thumbsup: