Author Topic: EXC: ‘Love This Idea’ – Hunter Biden’s Firm Wanted to Asset Strip the U.S. Postal Service, E-Mail Re  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXC: ‘Love This Idea’ – Hunter Biden’s Firm Wanted to Asset Strip the U.S. Postal Service, E-Mail Reveals.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is trying to replace the Postmaster General.

by Raheem J. Kassam
April 1, 2022

President Biden’s son Hunter’s Rosemont Seneca firm considered the idea of asset stripping the U.S. Postal Service, previously unseen e-mails have revealed. The news comes as Joe Biden attempts to oust the current Postmaster General over election fraud concerns.

Writing to colleagues including Hunter Biden – the disgraced son of then-Vice President Joe Biden – Rosemont Seneca partner Neil Callahan said, “I still love this idea,” before forwarding an e-mail discussing the asset stripping of the U.S. Postal Service, The National Pulse can reveal.

Rosemont Seneca is the controversial firm led by Hunter Biden, which engaged in energy deals with the Chinese Communist Party as well as Burisma in Ukraine, and Metabiota’s biolabs in the same Eurasian nation.

Callahan was referring to an idea for a friend of Rosemont Seneca’s, a man by the name of Amitava Mitra.

Mitra had mooted the idea of asset stripping the U.S. Postal Service, detailing a strategy involving the multi-billion dollar, New York-based investment firm Evercore:

more
https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/04/01/exc-love-this-idea-hunter-bidens-firm-wanted-to-asset-strip-the-u-s-postal-service-e-mail-reveals/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

This was all the rage leading up to 2008.

Wall Street vulture capitalists determined that many organizations had untapped intrinsic value in their real estate holdings.  They would acquire control of an organization to sell the real estate and keep the proceeds for themselves.

Eddie Lampbert acquired control of Sears and K-Mart to "unlock value trapped in real estate holdings ... for the 'shareholders'."  Lampbert's vulture capital firm would lend money to Sears/K-Mart, and Sears/K-Mart would sell assets to repay the loans to Lampbert's firm.  In the end, shareholders were left with worthless toilet paper while Lampbert's firm profited.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Can you imagine the look of disappointment on Hunter's face when he found out it was about Asset stripping and not stripper's asses?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 03:45:32 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Can you imagine the look of disappointment on Hunter's face when he found out it was about Asset stripping and not stripper's asses?

:silly: