Author Topic: Biden Is Unfit to Lead in This Perilous Moment  (Read 205 times)

Offline Kamaji

Biden Is Unfit to Lead in This Perilous Moment
« on: March 30, 2022, 12:46:44 pm »
Biden Is Unfit to Lead in This Perilous Moment

Joe Biden has been modeling just the kind of loose talk and sloppy execution of diplomacy and strategy that, historically, engenders misunderstandings, war, and epic tragedy.

By Nicholas L. Waddy
March 29, 2022

By no means are Americans in agreement about the degree to which we should support Ukraine in its conflict with Russia. Some believe we should stay well out of it, while others favor much more robust assistance to the Ukrainian people. A growing and vocal minority believes that the time has come to intervene directly in the conflict, despite the inherent risk of World War III, up to and including nuclear war.

We can hope, however, that there is one thing Americans and people throughout the West can agree on: Now is the time to consider our actions and words extremely carefully; to make thoughtful, rational choices; and to articulate our goals with absolute precision. After all, a Russian misreading of our intentions could produce direct confrontation between Russian and American forces which, at this stage, is an outcome most sensible people are still eager to avoid.

Unfortunately, Joe Biden occupies the White House. His recent European tour yielded a litany of rhetorical blunders any one of which, by itself, could destabilize U.S.-Russian relations, could produce unintended and undesirable escalation by the Russians, or could simply exasperate our allies, thus damaging the unity of NATO as it faces down Russian aggression.

This, then, is the mess Joe Biden has gotten us into. The irony is that he ran for president as a man who could bring experience, maturity, and sound judgment back into the White House. Instead, he has been modeling just the kind of loose talk and sloppy execution of diplomacy and strategy that, historically, engenders misunderstandings, war, and epic tragedy.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/03/29/biden-is-unfit-to-lead-in-this-perilous-moment/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Biden Is Unfit to Lead in This Perilous Moment
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2022, 12:46:53 pm »
Which is why he should be removed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 04:32:45 pm »
Which is why he should be removed.

There are ways to remove him, but since the flunkies are making the bad decisions, they will continue to destroy this country without missing a beat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2022, 12:46:18 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2022, 03:48:57 pm »
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
Unclear why Joe Biden keeps taking a knee in formal photos — but doing it in a photo with Navy sailors is bizarre

9:30 AM · Apr 4, 2022·

Jill's sneakers seem kind of inappropriate. Even if she has bad feet, she can find comfortable shoes that don't make her look like she's on her way to Dollar General for cleaning supplies.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2022, 06:30:33 pm »
Make it stop.
Biden: "There was a guy who ran steel ... and uh, his handle was big 10 ... he called and said 'big 10 wanting to come in,' I forget exactly how he said it, and the only woman truck driver I ever knew I met that day. She said this is big mama. No room. Swear to God. True story."

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1511047794106281995
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 11:07:27 pm by mountaineer »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2022, 06:35:40 pm »
What!? Why are those idiots laughing - at what?
I thought it would end with Biden whooping her ass with a chain like he did to poor Corn-Pop.
Any time someone says, "Swear to God ... true story ..."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2022, 08:00:12 pm »
Biden was never fit to lead, in any moment.