Author Topic: Green Extremists Behind ‘Just Stop Oil’ Have Lost All Connection To Reality  (Read 181 times)

rebewranger

WRITTEN BY FRASER MYERS ON APR 4, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Green Extremists Behind ‘Just Stop Oil’ Have Lost All Connection To Reality
just stop oil protestTo say that Just Stop Oil – the latest offshoot of the Extinction Rebellion cult – is ‘out of touch’ is more than an understatement.

Even to say that these activists live in a ‘parallel universe’ doesn’t capture the vast chasm between their eco-extremist view of the world and the reality that ordinary people have to live in. [bold, links added]

I don’t just mean they are ‘out of touch’ in class terms – though there is that. I’d wager that young ‘Louis, Maddie and Kai’, as profiled glowingly in the Guardian, have never had to worry about struggling to pay a heating bill

https://climatechangedispatch.com/green-extremists-just-stop-oil-lost-connection-reality/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not true.

They were never connected to reality in ANY meaningful way other than "fire hot!,ice cold!,water wet!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Even far-left Rats like Sanders looks at these Human Extinction groups and say, "Great googly moogly, NO!"

Well, maybe not Sanders come to think of it.  But the ones who pass as crypto-normals would.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fine. If you had them remove every device, from the gauges in their ears to their phones to the laptops they might carry, from their sneakers to their skivvies made of or containing synthetic fibers, to the paint on their protest signs that was made using petroleum, most of them would be protesting as nudists.

The only reason they are so cocksure of themselves is their ignorance.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Even far-left Rats like Sanders looks at these Human Extinction groups and say, "Great googly moogly, NO!"

Well, maybe not Sanders come to think of it.  But the ones who pass as crypto-normals would.

Thank you, Major Monogram!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Thank you, Major Monogram!

He stole that from Zappa..... :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: