Author Topic: ‘Bombshell’ Hunter Biden Text Reveals Joe Biden Made Him Give Him ‘Half’ His Salary for Over 30 Year  (Read 292 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Bombshell’ Hunter Biden Text Reveals Joe Biden Made Him Give Him ‘Half’ His Salary for Over 30 Years
April 3, 2022
by Kyle Becker

A ‘bombshell’ Hunter Biden text that was first discussed on air prior to the 2020 election has been verified. And it has explosive implications regarding the current President of the United States, Joe Biden, and the Biden family.

It regards a text conversation between Hunter Biden and his daughter Naomi, who is the president’s granddaughter. A copy of that text from December 26, 2018 has been provided to Becker News. Here it is below:

“I love all of you,” the Hunter Biden text reads. “But I don’t receive any respect and thats fine I guess — works for you apparently. I Hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro [sic] 30 years.”

“It’s really hard,” the Hunter Biden text shows. “But don’t worry unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

The explosive implications of the text are apparent, and were discussed on-air between former presidential attorney Rudy Giuliani and Fox News host Martha MacCallum on October 15, 2020 — prior to the 2020 election. Watch:

more
https://beckernews.com/bombshell-hunter-biden-text-reveals-joe-biden-made-him-give-him-half-his-salary-for-over-30-years-44654/

« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 02:52:43 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sounds like Hunter was getting a bad deal, considering everyone else was only ponying up 10% for the "Big Guy".
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34