Author Topic: Joe Biden Revises Story About When He ‘Used to Drive a Truck’  (Read 195 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Revises Story About When He ‘Used to Drive a Truck’

Charlie Spiering 4 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden spoke at a trucking event at the White House on Monday, using the occasion to revise a story about when he “used to drive a truck.”

“I used to drive a truck,” he said in a speech on trucking outside the White House with two Mack trucks behind him. “It’s a long story. Anyway.”

Biden’s claim about driving a truck has shifted over the years.

The president claimed in July 2021 that he “used to drive an 18-wheeler,” even though there is no evidence he ever did so.

Furthermore, he also claimed in November that he “used to drive a tractor-trailer”:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a48hVnSUQDA&t=480s&ab_channel=FactbaseVideos

Even establishment media fact-checkers have rated those Biden’s claim as false.

But on Monday, Biden shared more details of his truck-driving claim, explaining he once got a commercial driver’s license to help his dad, who ran a car dealership:

I remember — I’m going to digress for one second — I got a commercial license because my dad used to run an automobile agency, and I used to have to go up to a body shop up in Philadelphia from Wilmington, and when they’d order a trailer or a cab, they’d sell the cab. And I had to have a license to be able to drive it up and back.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/04/joe-biden-revises-story-used-drive-truck/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Joe Biden Revises Story About When He ‘Used to Drive a Truck’
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 10:19:33 pm »
This is the same senile Biden who saved Israel and tried to rescue Mandela from prison in South Africa.
All that crazy crap he said in Europe a few days ago. The guy is more than a few bricks shy of a full load.
Cannot take ANYTHING he says seriously. He lives in 'Joe Biden land' which is a different world than you or I.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 10:38:48 pm »
Then why didn't he talk with the truckers Freedom Convoy?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2022, 11:12:41 pm »
Biden: "There was a guy who ran steel ... and uh, his handle was big 10 ... he called and said 'big 10 wanting to come in,' I forget exactly how he said it, and the only woman truck driver I ever knew I met that day. She said this is big mama. No room. Swear to God. True story."

The only thing Biden knows about the number 10 is that it's his minimum percentage for kickbacks from Hunter's dealings.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2022, 11:50:11 pm »
If they were talking about trains Joe would claim he used to be a conductor.  He's done it all!  *****rollingeyes*****

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2022, 08:14:01 pm »
Don'cha remember?  JOE, his immaculate magnificence/innocence was dodging sniper fire with hitlery in the baltics, Yugoslavia?
 (While driving the truck)
 ////00000////
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 08:15:58 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions