Author Topic: Disney Executives Admit: Of Course We’re Grooming Your Children  (Read 125 times)

Offline Kamaji

Disney Executives Admit: Of Course We’re Grooming Your Children

Multiple Disney employees admitted their own personal missions to deluge 5- to 9-year-olds with as much of their own sexual ideology as possible.

BY ELLE REYNOLDS
MARCH 30, 2022

Disney isn’t just grooming children with radical sexual propaganda — now they’re bragging about it.

On the heels of Florida’s new Parental Rights in Education law, which bars educators from instructing kindergarten through third-grade students about sexual ideology, multiple executives and employees from the Walt Disney Company admitted their own personal missions to deluge 5- to 9-year-olds with as much of their own sexual ideology as possible.

One Disney executive boasted about her “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” and efforts at “adding queerness to” children’s programming, in leaked audio published by investigative journalist Chris Rufo on Tuesday.

“Our leadership over there has been so welcoming to my, like, not-at-all-secret gay agenda,” said Latoya Raveneau, an executive producer for Disney Television Animation. “I was just, wherever I could, just basically adding queerness … No one would stop me and no one was trying to stop me.”

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/30/disney-executives-admit-of-course-were-grooming-your-children/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Disney Executives Admit: Of Course We’re Grooming Your Children
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 04:32:22 pm »
"Ingraham: When Republicans get back into power, Apple and Disney have to understand one thing: Everything will be on the table, your copyright/trademark protection, your special status in certain states, and even your corporate structure itself…'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acyn/status/1510078374177169408

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 04:39:22 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2022, 04:44:17 pm »
Like I have said on other threads.....

There needs to be massive public bonfires nationwide in town squares, ceremoniously incinerating anything and everything Disney. 

Followed up with the mother of all boycotts.......

They will coninue this path untill we squeeze their financial balls off!!!!!!!

Before they go bankrupt, someone will wake up, and adjust the business plan back to sanity.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji