Author Topic: House Republicans invite Hunter Biden to testify on cobalt mining, his 'expertise' on EV batteries  (Read 153 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published April 2, 2022 1:39am EDT
House Republicans invite Hunter Biden to testify on cobalt mining, his 'expertise' on EV batteries
The committee hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, April 5
By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

House Republicans have called on Hunter Biden to testify before Congress later this week, according to a letter from a senior House Republican.

"House Committee on Oversight and Reform Republicans request the attendance and testimony of Hunter Biden," Ranking Member James Comer said in a letter to House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney.

The committee hearing, titled "It’s Electric: Developing the Postal Service Fleet of the Future," is scheduled for Tuesday, April 5.

Comer went on to cite Biden’s supposed expertise in cobalt mining, which secured him a negotiating position with Chinese officials, he suggested.

https://twitter.com/GOPoversight/status/1509954599251320834

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-republicans-hunter-biden-testify-cobalt
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.