Author Topic: Democrats Have Painted Themselves into a Corner  (Read 113 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Have Painted Themselves into a Corner
« on: April 02, 2022, 01:09:16 pm »
April 2, 2022
Democrats Have Painted Themselves into a Corner
By Ted Noel

As I watch the Hunter Biden saga unfold, I’m reminded of a dog my family had when I was in grade school. It was a beautiful Irish Setter, and it loved to chase the UPS truck… until one day it caught it.

You can finish the story for yourself.

The New York Post published the Hunter Biden laptop story a few weeks before the presidential election, and most people never heard about it because the Masters of The Universe deplatformed anyone who dared to post it. Various Russian assets in the “Intelligence” Community loudly declared that it was “Russian disinformation.” Drive-by Media talking heads called it “stolen.” Every effort was taken to bury it. And, for a while, “Hunter Biden” disappeared from public view. And his father assumed residence in the White House.

A few reports that the DOJ was questioning Hunter’s compliance with tax laws slipped out, but those were lost in the noise. Now something has changed. Special Prosecutor Durham has indicted some of the RussiaGate conspirators, and bits of that have slipped out into the public consciousness. And while Bumbling Joe continues to be propped up by the MSM, his “gaffes” are getting worse and worse. He seems to have forgotten that you don’t say the quiet part out loud, and some of his pronouncements are putting our allies into uncomfortable places. Circle-back Psaki has been forced into some improbably verbal gymnastics.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/04/democrats_have_painted_themselves_into_a_corner.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34