Author Topic: Breaking: Sarah Palin is running for Congress  (Read 2117 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Breaking: Sarah Palin is running for Congress
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2022, 05:03:03 pm »
I can't stand to listen to her...her speech pattern drives me crazy...but that's just me.. :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2022, 05:08:38 pm »
I can't stand to listen to her...her speech pattern drives me crazy...but that's just me.. :shrug:

That doesn't bother me as much as the treachery.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2022, 07:21:55 pm »
And despite this about McStain slamming her, she still felt  compelled to help that RINO fossil.  I think the technical term for that is "battered-wife syndrome."
Maybe she knew it wouldn't be polite or gracious, considering he gave her the opportunity to be on the ticket (even though I get the impression he despised her). I'm sure she has tales to tell about how those in McCain's camp treated her.

As for keeping her own house in order, yeah, too bad a couple of her kids turned out to be losers. Two of my parents' four children did that, too. And her marriage broke up - I don't know the whys of that, but we might think about our hero, Ronald Reagan - who had two loser children and a failed marriage, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2022, 07:30:13 pm »
Maybe she knew it wouldn't be polite or gracious, considering he gave her the opportunity to be on the ticket (even though I get the impression he despised her). I'm sure she has tales to tell about how those in McCain's camp treated her.

As for keeping her own house in order, yeah, too bad a couple of her kids turned out to be losers. Two of my parents' four children did that, too. And her marriage broke up - I don't know the whys of that, but we might think about our hero, Ronald Reagan - who had two loser children and a failed marriage, too.

Excellent post @mountaineer   .... thank you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2022, 07:56:05 pm »

I don't care about the dysfunctional family.  I'm worried about how she'll stand up to the bullies like McCarthy and Pelosi.  Battered wife syndrome is not a good sign for her future record.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2022, 08:01:34 pm »
I don't care about the dysfunctional family.  I'm worried about how she'll stand up to the bullies like McCarthy and Pelosi.  Battered wife syndrome is not a good sign for her future record.
I wasn't commenting on that, just the criticism that her family's messed up.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2022, 08:02:38 pm »
If she goes back to who she was when she was last in elected office -- a scrupulously honest crusader against corruption with both conservative principles and an ability to work across the aisle -- she would be great.  If she stays in the reality-TV mode she adopted when thrust onto the national stage, not so much.

I agree @The_Reader_David  The problems she has had with her family (and what family doesn't have problems) and her 'reality days' are behind her and certainly less 'mud' for the liberal media to sling at her. She was absolutely relentlessly hounded by the media for quite some time.

I think she would make a good Congresswoman and bring some conservatism to the seat.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2022, 08:03:18 pm »

Retroactive windfall profits tax sure as hell should be the kiss of death... Third rail. End of story.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2022, 08:19:35 pm »

No. However, she isn't responsible for her husband's actions anymore than Hillary was responsible for Bill's. :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2022, 08:33:39 pm »
I wasn't commenting on that, just the criticism that her family's messed up.

100% agree with this.  I don't give a rat's ass about how others in her family act.  Exception:  The Biden Crime Family, because Sloe Joe and Hunter worked in cahoots to make money and damage US credibility in the process.  The two things are not comparable.  I totally don't care that Track is a fist fighter and Bristol is a whore, but do I care that Hunter funneled huge sums of cash to "the big guy."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2022, 03:33:13 am »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2022, 04:03:36 am »
She sucked up to McCain in his last re-election.  No good conservative would do that.

No thanks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2022, 06:52:50 am »

Again, we see Republicans are not good enough, unless perfect, so Republicans cannot be allowed to win.  Democrats can be servants and practitioners of hell, but just fine to run the Country and rule over us like dictators/oligarchs.  As obviously the errors that got us to where we are now, are fine we need to double down on more of the same.
As stated, doing the same thing the same way, expecting different results...INSANITY.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2022, 10:20:05 am »
Again, we see Republicans are not good enough, unless perfect, so Republicans cannot be allowed to win.  Democrats can be servants and practitioners of hell, but just fine to run the Country and rule over us like dictators/oligarchs.  As obviously the errors that got us to where we are now, are fine we need to double down on more of the same.
As stated, doing the same thing the same way, expecting different results...INSANITY.

You make the same argument as Kinzzzzzinger, Cheney, Romney, and every other f'ing RINO, trying to play the bi-partisan in favor of dim's narrative.     Your heros.......

Lowering of standards IS EXACTLY what got us into this mess.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2022, 11:08:50 am »
You make the same argument as Kinzzzzzinger, Cheney, Romney, and every other f'ing RINO, trying to play the bi-partisan in favor of dim's narrative.     Your heros.......

PRECISELY RIGHT.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2022, 11:33:18 am »

@christian

NAILED IT!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2022, 11:36:00 am »

@catfish1957

NO,refusing to vote for good candidates to defeat Dims because the good candidates aren't PERFECT candidates allows the Dims to win the seats,and THAT is why we are where we are today.

Don't let this interfere with you doing your little "I am holier than thou perfection dance while the Dim retains or takes office,though. Being self-righteous is MUCH more important than winning and taking power in order to be able to make changes.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 11:37:56 am by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2022, 11:46:58 am »
@catfish1957

NO,refusing to vote for good candidates to defeat Dims because the good candidates aren't PERFECT candidates allows the Dims to win the seats,and THAT is why we are where we are today.

Don't let this interfere with you doing your little "I am holier than thou perfection dance while the Dim retains or takes office,though. Being self-righteous is MUCH more important than winning and taking power in order to be able to make changes.

@sneakypete
You're kidding, right?

She was in league with DEMOCRATS to pass that windfall profits tax - Tantamount to pissing on a cross to a SOCON, or spitting on the flag to a DEFCON.

That's not merely 'not perfect'. That's egregious disregard of basic principles. That's working for the other team.

That is specifically the very OPPOSITE of a good candidate.

That's 'Oh HELL NO' territory. No reasonable small government or fiscal conservative could possibly be comfortable voting for that. You preach division.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2022, 11:51:45 am »
What did Reagan say? Something about an 80% ally being better than something or other.

Edit to add: The quote attributed to Reagan is, "The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally - not a 20 percent traitor."
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 12:46:38 pm by mountaineer »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2022, 11:53:04 am »
What did Reagan say? Something about an 80% ally being better than something or other.

That is not an ally at all.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2022, 11:56:42 am »
The only candidate with whom I would be in 100% agreement is me, and I am not running. What to do, indeed?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2022, 12:02:31 pm »
This is exactly why the likes of McCain't rise to power in the Republican party.

It is no surprise that Palin is a fan of McCain't.

Like him, she speaks like a conservative, but she acts like a dragon.

Disregard her record at your peril.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2022, 12:08:34 pm »
@catfish1957

Baloney Pete.  Big difference in perfection and sniffing the dim's rear end.  And you know it.

Let me know how Cheney, Kinzzinger, Romney, Turtle, Collins, Sasse, Linzy, et. al has worked out for us......

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2022, 12:18:34 pm »
All that glitters is not gold.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2022, 01:02:04 pm »
That is not an ally at all.

@roamer_1

Which explains your mindset,and why there will never be a serious candidate that you will support. You are destined to remain unhappy because the only candidate that you would support would be you,and you might now even support you.