Author Topic: Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens  (Read 140 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens

By Richard Moorhead  March 31, 2022 at 12:55pm

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.”

more
https://www.westernjournal.com/report-biden-administration-considering-pulling-health-care-veterans-treat-illegal-aliens/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Rub it in just bus them to the VA hospitals.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Most doctors I know would refuse this. Even if they had to retire or find a new position somewhere else.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.