Author Topic: Disney death wish? By Thomas Lifson  (Read 305 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Disney death wish? By Thomas Lifson
« on: March 31, 2022, 02:55:45 pm »
March 31, 2022
Disney death wish?
By Thomas Lifson

Few brands are more valuable than that owned by the shareholders of The Walt Disney Company, one that now is being shattered.  In 2020, Forbes rated it as number seven in the world in value.  But I think this may actually understate the standing of the Disney brand.  Few people would want to take a vacation at a Google resort or take a Microsoft cruise, but the allure of Disney's brand is enough to attract vacationers from all over the world.  Disney theme parks exist in the United States (2), France, China (2), and Japan, and these attract visitors from many other countries, many bringing their children along, others seeking to recapture the joys of their childhood.

The essence of the Disney brand has been wholesomeness and the innocence of children, embodied in the smiling, ever-cheerful persona of Mickey Mouse, whose figure appears on Page One of its annual report.

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1508912865293619202

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/disney_death_wish.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Disney death wish? By Thomas Lifson
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 03:31:14 pm »
I wish the conservative media would quit dancing around and go for the throat. Start using strong words and phrases like 'pedophilia,' 'grooming,' 'predator,' 'exploitation,' and 'human trafficking.'

This is an easy pickup where you can just go in and start boot stomping. Seize the opportunity already.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 03:38:21 pm »
Generations of kids have grown up with Disney movies and have enjoyed the Disney theme parks.

Now Disney is going to use their brand to teach kids that transgenderism and being gay is normal; visiting a 'gay' theme park?

No thank you. I think Walt is probably rolling over in his grave.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 04:31:13 pm »
I wish the conservative media would quit dancing around and go for the throat. Start using strong words and phrases like 'pedophilia,' 'grooming,' 'predator,' 'exploitation,' and 'human trafficking.'

This is an easy pickup where you can just go in and start boot stomping. Seize the opportunity already.

Yes!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2022, 12:03:29 am »
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 02:59:32 am by Fishrrman »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 04:02:43 am »
This one dedicated to Snow White...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXqPNlng6uI
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 12:25:04 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 05:53:33 pm »
Maybe Disney will use this song in the next gay-themed movie.

https://twitter.com/MAGAJew2/status/1509680220940476419
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 06:07:46 pm »
...  As a gay man and employee of Disney, I support the Parental Rights in Education Act and feel the need to go on record that I do NOT agree with the Disney ‘LGBTQ+’ leaders and groups that purport to speak on my behalf. I also feel the need at this time to make a statement that I do NOT consider myself a member of your ‘LGBTQ+ Community’ and I object to any assumption that I am included. I REJECT this ‘community’ and refuse to participate with or be subjected to any of its declarations.

Why?

Because there is no such thing as an ‘LGBTQ+ Community’. There can’t be, because within those letters are obvious conflicts—people who are same-sex attracted vs. people who deny the biological reality of sex. This is something that has been bothering me for years, as the ‘T’ was tacked on to LGB, even though it stands for a group with entirely different issues. This was soon followed by the heinous ‘Q’ for Queer, a slur used against gay people that somehow became an ‘identity’. More letters followed, in a ‘the more the merrier’ approach, culminating in the ‘+’ being added in the end to signify the message ‘to hell with it—let’s just include literally anyone and everyone’.  ...

While my fellow cast members have been expressing their outrage that Disney is not doing enough to fight this bill, I have been watching over the past year or so as Disney continues to push gender ideology on its employees. As gender ideology offends me as a gay man, I feel that Disney is doing TOO MUCH. ...
Entire article at Flashing Green (Substack)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji