Author Topic: AZ State Senator Sonny Borrelli: Unmonitored Dropboxes Revealed Over 733,000 Unaccounted for Ballots  (Read 767 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeffrey Blum·2 days ago·2 min read
AZ State Senator Sonny Borrelli: Unmonitored Dropboxes Revealed Over 733,000 Unaccounted for Ballots in Maricopa County’s 2020 Election (VIDEO)

Yesterday, Arizona State Senator Sonny Borrelli delivered an update on the fight to ban unmonitored dropboxes in Arizona and the ongoing criminal investigation into Arizona’s 2020 election.

The Gateway Pundit previously reported on an investigation into Maricopa County ballot harvesting efforts, which used Public Records Requests for all ballot box retrieval and chain of custody forms utilized in Maricopa County during the 2020 General Election. The report concluded that Maricopa County officials violated Arizona law and do not have the required chain of custody for at least 740,000 ballots.

This investigation discovered that proper chain-of-custody documentation for the transfer of voted ballots from drop boxes was almost nonexistent.

Last Monday, The Arizona Senate Government committee considered HB2238, which was passed in the Arizona House to ban the unconstitutional unmonitored drop boxes.

The bill passed through committee along party lines, and Democratic Senators pretended not to understand the bill’s purpose: to prevent unlawful ballot harvesting and ballot-box stuffing and to restore voter confidence. State Senator Martin Quezada ridiculously argued that the bill’s purpose was to stop Democrats from voting.

more
https://dcweekly.org/2022/03/30/az-state-senator-sonny-borrelli-unmonitored-dropboxes-revealed-over-733000-unaccounted-for-ballots-in-maricopa-countys-2020-election-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I got a sneak preview of this last Saturday, when I talked to Sonny about this at a TEA Party meeting.  He's my Senator.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I got a sneak preview of this last Saturday, when I talked to Sonny about this at a TEA Party meeting.  He's my Senator.

What I don't understand Cyber is how are all these bogus ballots being counted. If you issue numbered ballots based on a voter ID number, those should be the only ones allowed to return.

If they have bogus or no numbers then the ballots shouldn't be accepted, yet they seem to time and again, state after state.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What I don't understand Cyber is how are all these bogus ballots being counted. If you issue numbered ballots based on a voter ID number, those should be the only ones allowed to return.

If they have bogus or no numbers then the ballots shouldn't be accepted, yet they seem to time and again, state after state.

Secretary of State Hobbs ordered them all to be approved and the County elections officials complied, even mail-in ballots lacking signatures.  Governor Ducey then rubber-stamped the results when he certified the election as 100% honest.

A classic case of Democrats and Republicans crushing the will of the people between the Uniparty pinschers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Secretary of State Hobbs ordered them all to be approved and the County elections officials complied, even mail-in ballots lacking signatures.  Governor Ducey then rubber-stamped the results when he certified the election as 100% honest.

A classic case of Democrats and Republicans crushing the will of the people between the Uniparty pinschers.

Seems like the legislature needs to go back and rewrite the code so that can't happen again.

But I'm not holding my breath.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Seems like the legislature needs to go back and rewrite the code so that can't happen again.

But I'm not holding my breath.

A raft of Bills passed last year, and were then vetoed by Ducey.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

Douchey seems to be on of those GOP that wants to be bipartisanly virtuous rather than follow the facts and do what's right.

Who needs libs when you got friends like that.
The Republic is lost.

Online berdie

I guess my question is this. How many non-political know this?

Otherwise there will be no change...much like around my part of the country.