Author Topic: People Are Getting Tired of One-Way Tolerance  (Read 252 times)

Offline mountaineer

People Are Getting Tired of One-Way Tolerance
« on: March 31, 2022, 02:37:59 pm »
Kurt Schlichter
Posted: Mar 31, 2022 12:01 AM
There was a time not long ago when even the most based conservative was willing to live and let live with all manner of divergent and bizarre people, but live and let live has become “I live and you submit” and that’s just not going to work out in the long run. The tolerant have been rewarded for their tolerance with intolerance, and if you look, you can already see the backlash brewing.

The breaking point may have been when the man who won the women’s swimming championship and all the smart, moral people of our garbage elite demanded we celebrate it. Or it might be weirdos trying to chat up our kindergarteners about sex. Or it might be CRT. Regardless, people are getting fed up. There’s a difference between living your life as you wish and making the rest of us live their lives as you wish too, especially when it’s a lie or when it means some freak gets to groom our kids.

Tolerance is good, but tolerance only works if it goes both ways. And that’s not happening anymore. It’s been weaponized, and if dumb people don’t stop their idiotic provocations they are going to see the emerging backlash grow and grow.  ...
Townhall
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: People Are Getting Tired of One-Way Tolerance
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 03:50:00 pm »
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Mar 31, 2022 12:01 AM

There was a time not long ago when even the most based conservative was willing to live and let live with all manner of divergent and bizarre people, but live and let live has become “I live and you submit” and that’s just not going to work out in the long run. The tolerant have been rewarded for their tolerance with intolerance, and if you look, you can already see the backlash brewing.

The breaking point may have been when the man who won the women’s swimming championship and all the smart, moral people of our garbage elite demanded we celebrate it. Or it might be weirdos trying to chat up our kindergarteners about sex. Or it might be CRT. Regardless, people are getting fed up. There’s a difference between living your life as you wish and making the rest of us live their lives as you wish too, especially when it’s a lie or when it means some freak gets to groom our kids.

Tolerance is good, but tolerance only works if it goes both ways. And that’s not happening anymore. It’s been weaponized, and if dumb people don’t stop their idiotic provocations they are going to see the emerging backlash grow and grow. It’s human nature – and human nature, contrary to the fantasies of the Marxists, has not been repealed.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2022/03/31/people-are-getting-tired-of-oneway-tolerance-n2605240
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 03:58:54 pm »
'Tolerance' is dog whistle code speak for 'caste system.'
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 04:49:58 pm »
I'm going to die of old age before people wake up to this shit. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 11:54:26 pm »
See Herbert Marcuse:
"repressive tolerance" ...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 12:05:25 am »
Vulcan:
"Tolerance' is dog whistle code speak for 'caste system.'"

Spit it out, Vulcan -- an anti-WHITE caste system.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 04:21:37 am »
I'm going to die of old age before people wake up to this shit. **nononono*
I think it is like the Emperor's New Clothes--a story much forgotten.

People, especially rural folks see this for what it is, but they are keeping their mouths shut in order to keep from getting sued, losing their jobs, and businesses.

Like the Story, if the media and supposed intellectuals weren't running around praising the King's wardrobe, people would have just said WTF?? and this nonsense would be over with, but the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis