Author Topic: Kamala Harris’ Jamaican word salad: ‘Every time she talks she makes Biden seem almost coherent’  (Read 233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris’ Jamaican word salad: ‘Every time she talks she makes Biden seem almost coherent’
March 31, 2022 | Frieda Powers

Vice President Kamala Harris ignited a wave of criticism after she offered another bowl of word salad at an official event, this time speaking with Jamaica’s prime minister at the White House.

The first Jamaican leader to visit the White House since 1995, Prime Minister Andrew Holness met with Harris on Wednesday. The meeting coincided with the 60th anniversary of diplomatic ties between the U.S. and Jamaica.

The vice president’s father Donald J. Harris emigrated to the U.S. from Jamaica in the early 1960s and she briefly noted her roots in comments during a photo op with the Caribbean leader.

more

https://twitter.com/AndrewHolnessJM/status/1509308645200347139
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Roots?  Did she happen to mention that her great great great grandfather  Hamilton Brown owned slaves there too?

Just wondered if that entered the conversation.   :cool:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 01:58:14 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

She is Biden’s Insurance policy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
She is a danger to our Republic.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

The salad in question:

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
12h
KAMALA HARRIS: "For Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way its impact has been the pandemic...we will assist Jamaica in Covid recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

The salad in question:

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
12h
KAMALA HARRIS: "For Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way its impact has been the pandemic...we will assist Jamaica in Covid recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential."

Oh.

My.

God.

"Word salad" doesn't even begin to do justice to that monstrosity of a "sentence".

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Oh.

My.

God.

"Word salad" doesn't even begin to do justice to that monstrosity of a "sentence".

Kamel is high on something and doesn't have a clue.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Kamel is high on something and doesn't have a clue.
I know!! Right? cackle cackle cackle

(That was my Kommiela impersonation. Thank you, you've been a wonderful audience).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Oh.

My.

God.

One. Heartbeat. Away.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online andy58-in-nh

Oh.

My.

God.

I think that salad needs some seasoning... 

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

Check out a couple of minutes of this and see that Kamala is speaking Rastaman

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HoUNiSKS4w