Author Topic: Biden is living in an alternate reality  (Read 239 times)

Online Kamaji

Biden is living in an alternate reality
« on: March 30, 2022, 12:11:13 pm »
Biden is living in an alternate reality

By NY Post Editorial Board
March 29, 2022

President Joe Biden doubled down Monday on his “this man cannot remain in power” remark over the weekend about Vladimir Putin, while admitting it’s not US policy, just “more an aspiration than anything.”

That is, he’s now claiming that an American president gets to say whatever comes into his head, without consequences. This is, to put it mildly, new.

For decades, presidents have chosen their words carefully precisely because the office has such vast power. But Biden can’t be bothered, or maybe just . . . can’t.

Worse, he spent much of that press conference in an alternate reality, insisting that none of his bungles on the trip (threatening a chemical attack on Russia, telling the 82nd Airborne they were headed into Ukraine) had been walked back by his staff and even Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

Worse, he insisted “none of the three occurred,” because the people he was actually talking to understood what he meant. As if the whole world weren’t always watching a US president speak on grave matters of war.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/03/29/biden-is-living-in-an-alternate-reality/

Online Kamaji

Re: Biden is living in an alternate reality
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2022, 12:11:24 pm »
And that is why he needs to be removed from office.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 04:02:50 pm »
Biden has always lived mentally in Bizzaro world, making up fantasies to tell , now the problem is that the walls between fantasy and reality in his mind have completely crumpled and he can no longer(if he ever could) tell the difference. Yes he must be removed but it's a no win for America, if we do we have someone as completely incompetent as him in the wings and all the understudy's understudies are just as bad or possibly even worse. No matter what for the next three years we are screwed  :pondering: unless a massive sinkhole sucked down the capitol building at the next SOTU.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 04:15:23 pm »
Biden's a poseur. He's always thought he was a tough guy, and all he's ever done is run his mouth and be a pushy bully and a pr*ck.

Now that he's on the world stage, the buffoonery he got away with as Senator is now cripplingly apparent.

Let's hope this clown doesn't get a few of our cities nuked.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 04:28:34 pm »
It is up to the Russian people to decide if they want regime change for themselves.

America needs to stay out of the regime change business.  Our track record is awful.

It is not America's place to rule the world.

American can be a global influence for peace, stability, and prosperity, but the world is not ours to rule.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 05:58:31 pm »
Biden's a poseur. He's always thought he was a tough guy, and all he's ever done is run his mouth and be a pushy bully and a pr*ck.

Now that he's on the world stage, the buffoonery he got away with as Senator is now cripplingly apparent.

Let's hope this clown doesn't get a few of our cities nuked.

It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good.  Cities have the highest concentration of brain-damaged lefties.  Remember why Michael "Jabba the Hutt" Moore was upset on 9/11/01?  He was pissed one of the most lefty cities in the world got attacked.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2022, 06:01:40 pm »
It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good.  Cities have the highest concentration of brain-damaged lefties.  Remember why Michael "Jabba the Hutt" Moore was upset on 9/11/01?  He was pissed one of the most lefty cities in the world got attacked.

Well, I, for one, would hope and pray that you would be willing to spare a pit like NYC for the sake of the few non-lefties, such as myself, who happen to be in the immediate vicinity thereof.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2022, 06:16:40 pm »

Well, I, for one, would hope and pray that you would be willing to spare a pit like NYC for the sake of the few non-lefties, such as myself, who happen to be in the immediate vicinity thereof.

True enough.  Refocusing, I have to say I don't want any cities nuked.  There are good and decent people there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2022, 06:17:44 pm »
True enough.  Refocusing, I have to say I don't want any cities nuked.  There are good and decent people there.

A few of us, at least!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2022, 06:24:05 pm »
Wasn't there a movie about something like Shortbus Joe?  The Last Emperor of China?
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2022, 12:36:43 pm »
Wasn't there a movie about something like Shortbus Joe?  The Last Emperor of China?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington