Author Topic: How does the FBI 'lose' a laptop like Hunter Biden's?  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How does the FBI 'lose' a laptop like Hunter Biden's?
« on: March 30, 2022, 01:27:29 pm »
March 30, 2022
By Monica Showalter

Some things don't make sense.

That brings us to some testimony from the FBI's assistant director for cybersecurity who told Congress's Rep. Matt Gaetz that he had no idea where Hunter Biden's laptop, entrusted to FBI custody, actually is:

According to the Post Millennial:

"Who has it?" Gaetz asked.

"I don’t know who has it," said [FBI Assistant Director for the Cyber Division Bryan] Vorndran.

"What now you're telling me right here is that as the Assistant Director of FBI Cyber, you don't know where this is, after it was turned over to you three years ago?" Gaetz said.

"Yes, sir. That's an accurate statement," Vorndran responded.

"How are Americans supposed to trust that you can protect us from the next Colonial pipeline if it seems you can’t locate a laptop that was given to you three years ago from the First Family, potentially creating vulnerabilities for our country?" Gaetz asked.

"Sir, it's not in the purview of my investigative responsibilities," Vorndran said.

"But that is shocking that you wouldn’t, as the Assistant Director of Cyber, know whether or not there are international business deals, kickbacks, shakedowns, that are on this laptop that would make the First Family suspect to some sort of compromise," said Gaetz.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/how_does_the_fbi_lose_a_laptop_like_hunter_bidens.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: How does the FBI 'lose' a laptop like Hunter Biden's?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2022, 02:11:55 pm »
'FBI Cyber Chief can't find Hunter Biden's laptop"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1508842680830382089

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 05:08:21 pm »

Deliberately.  Duh.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 10:17:32 pm »
"How does the FBI 'lose' a laptop like Hunter Biden's?"

Very carefully.
So that:
1. No one knows where it is (well, almost "no one")
but
2. It can still be "found" if circumstances require.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 05:59:14 am »
Accidentally on purpose...that's how.

I have long been of the impression that these fruitless and extensive investigations were only for the purpose of finding and losing evidence and locating witnesses for the purpose of intimidating them or setting up the 'accidents'.

"There is no evidence which exists..." (Janet Reno)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 09:09:12 am »

I have long been of the impression that these fruitless and extensive investigations were only for the purpose of finding and losing evidence and locating witnesses for the purpose of intimidating them or setting up the 'accidents'.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2022, 10:44:03 am »

@Smokin Joe

Yup! The best defense is a good offense,and what can be a sweeter deal than investigating yourselves?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2022, 11:48:20 am »
@Smokin Joe

Yup! The best defense is a good offense,and what can be a sweeter deal than investigating yourselves?

I do understand copies exist, which is why I was asking the IT experts here yesterday how forensically enforceable that copy may be in court.   Gaetz loaded the thing in the congressional record.  Hope they enlist an army to parse every single word of the SOB.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.