Author Topic: How to tell if you are a woman  (Read 226 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How to tell if you are a woman
« on: March 27, 2022, 01:43:39 pm »
March 27, 2022
How to tell if you are a woman
By Eric Utter

Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson could not define the word "woman" while under questioning recently from Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.).  This led Blackburn to quote the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's majority opinion in U.S. v. Virginia: "Supposed inherent differences are no longer accepted as a ground for race or national origin classifications.  Physical differences, between men and women, however, are enduring.  The two sexes are not fungible.  A community made up exclusively of one sex is different from a community composed of both."  After reciting this, Blackburn asked Jackson, "Do you agree with Justice Ginsburg that there are physical differences between men and women that are enduring?"

Jackson — clearly struggling with this eternal puzzler — replied: "Um, senator, respectfully, I am not familiar with that particular quote or case, so it's hard for me to comment."

Blackburn than asked Jackson, "Can you provide a definition for the word 'woman'?"

To this, Jackson responded, "Can I provide a definition?  No.  I can't."

Blackburn: "You can't?"

Jackson: "Not in this context.  I'm not a biologist."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/how_to_tell_if_you_are_a_woman.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: How to tell if you are a woman
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 04:51:47 pm »
I don't think it's that difficult. Were you born with the standard factory equipment of the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix, and vagina? You are a woman. If you had to go to an aftermarket shop to have a vagina or enlarged breasts installed you are not, it's just that simple.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 10:28:03 pm »
jackson's respone to Blackburn was evasion -- plain and simple, nothing more.

Her refusal to answer such a question should disqualify her from being confirmed.
But of course, it won't.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 12:11:15 am »
I don't think it's that difficult. 

@GtHawk

Me,either. Despite being old and brain dead from Chemo,I believe I could put my finger right on it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 02:30:00 pm »
Real LIFE?! Biden’s spending YOUR tax dollars redoing body scanners so transgender passengers’ ‘sensitive areas’ don’t set off alarms
Posted at 10:23 am on March 31, 2022 by Sam J.
Twitchy

Thousands and thousands of homeless vets, homeless people in general, the threat of a very real food shortage, gas prices insane, CRAY-CRAY inflation … but hey, Biden doesn’t want transgender passengers having to go through a second round of security because body scanners don’t know their pronouns SO he’s spending your tax dollars to ‘redo’ body scanners. ...

https://twitter.com/KatiePavlich/status/1509512441415282691

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 04:47:44 pm »
Real LIFE?! Biden’s spending YOUR tax dollars redoing body scanners so transgender passengers’ ‘sensitive areas’ don’t set off alarms
Posted at 10:23 am on March 31, 2022 by Sam J.
Twitchy

Thousands and thousands of homeless vets, homeless people in general, the threat of a very real food shortage, gas prices insane, CRAY-CRAY inflation … but hey, Biden doesn’t want transgender passengers having to go through a second round of security because body scanners don’t know their pronouns SO he’s spending your tax dollars to ‘redo’ body scanners. ...

https://twitter.com/KatiePavlich/status/1509512441415282691

:facepalm2: