Author Topic: Disney exec wants half its characters to be LGBTQIA, minorities by end of year  (Read 3211 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
(And it figures that the woman making the demands would be named Karen.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Right_in_Virginia

'Ingraham: When Republicans get back into power, Apple and Disney have to understand one thing: Everything will be on the table, your copyright/trademark protection, your special status in certain states, and even your corporate structure itself…'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Acyn/status/1510078374177169408

Offline Kamaji

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
In the future, if want to see something from Disney, I'll put on "Song of the South".
Much more in tune with my way of thinkin'...
(and yes, you can still find it if you know where to look...)

I'll put on Johny Tremain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOuS_4HVbLw
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline mountaineer

The programs of "Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color" in the 1960s were outstanding and educational. I'm all for children watching those - but not the all-gay, all-the-time crap they currently produce.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

Canceled Disney + over the weekend. Yeah I enjoyed the Mandalorian and the Marvel movies, but there is a principle involved. Not willing to pay for perversion, or to sponsor/support it in any way.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

Canceled Disney + over the weekend. Yeah I enjoyed the Mandalorian and the Marvel movies, but there is a principle involved. Not willing to pay for perversion, or to sponsor/support it in any way.

:thumbsup:

I was thinking about a subscription to Disney+ to get access to the content that is now only available on streaming there, but not willing to endorse or fund this nonsense.  I'll reconsider if/when Disney gets rid of this nonsense permanently.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sombodie tell poor simple me HOW this can be legal.

Is it NOT legal to discriminate against people in hiring due to their sexual orientation?

Is Heterosexual NOT a sexual orientation?
It is illegal to discriminate against people based on sexual orientation, unless you are heterosexual.
It is illegal to discriminate against people on a basis of race, unless you are "white".
It is illegal to discriminate on the basis of religion, unless you are Christian.
It is illegal to discriminate on the basis of gender, unless you are Male.

See a pattern yet?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

This song should replace "It's a Small World" or any of the other Disney tunes.

https://twitter.com/MAGAJew2/status/1509680220940476419
Well, that didn't last long...

"this tweet is from a suspended account"

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Well, that didn't last long...
"this tweet is from a suspended account"
Shoot. I'd been following MAGAJew for quite a while.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

I really don't understand why Disney is doing this. To satisfy a minority?

As others have said...I grew up with Disney. I just think I'll remember them as they were.
That minority is in power there, and will ultimately destroy a former source of family friendly entertainment while planting their corruption in little brains.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Hear ya, sometimes you just get your fill, say 'negatory' and chuck them over the side of the boat.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is illegal to discriminate against people based on sexual orientation, unless you are heterosexual.
It is illegal to discriminate against people on a basis of race, unless you are "white".
It is illegal to discriminate on the basis of religion, unless you are Christian.
It is illegal to discriminate on the basis of gender, unless you are Male.

See a pattern yet?

@Smokin Joe

It is illegal even in all those examples. The problem is people keep electing RINO's and actual Dims,and these people will NEVER vote to bring back equality.

Hell,"Equality"is now a dirty word.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

It is illegal even in all those examples. The problem is people keep electing RINO's and actual Dims,and these people will NEVER vote to bring back equality.

Hell,"Equality"is now a dirty word.
Right you are!

Now the buzzword is "EQUITY" which means people who would not go to school and then get a job afterward should have all the goodies people who have worked hard have (even though the paychecks of those who work have been consistently looted to pay for benefits often far beyond what those working can afford).

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Protesters gather in front of the Disney HQ in Burbank CA chanting “BOYCOTT DISNEY!”"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1511893151295803393

Online Right_in_Virginia

Twitter suspended Posobiec for calling Disney "groomers".  He's back ......

"I had a lot of time to think about what I wanted to say when Twitter let me back on and here is my official statement on the matter:"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1513318008009146368

Online Right_in_Virginia

Meme of Posobiec .....  :laugh:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Disney is on my PERMANENT BOYCOTT LIST!!!

I treat everyone equally, but I have long tired of the efforts of the freak parade to have a right to impose their beliefs on the children of couples who are not of their mindset.  In fact, I consider what they are doing to be criminal and child abuse.  We as a society have lost our minds.  Elected officials thinking that parents do not have a say over what their children are learning?  They have no business in politics.  Government by its very definition in the USA is completely controlled by the people.  The governor of Virginia lost the meaning of that, and hopefully that *sshat never returns to politics.

We here in the USA have for a long time deluded ourselves into believing we value our children, but the UGLY TRUTH is that is simply false.  How could we ever allow a bunch of deviants determine that our innocent children ages 5 to 8 should be taught deviant sex preferences, and that they be encouraged to consider the possibility of it all.  As far as I am concerned, all these people espousing this nonsense belong in prison as serious child abusers. 

We have lost our minds as a society.  Schools have no business teaching children about sex, at any age in my humble opinion.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 05:32:04 am by jafo2010 »

Online Smokin Joe

Disney is on my PERMANENT BOYCOTT LIST!!!

I treat everyone equally, but I have long tired of the efforts of the freak parade to have a right to impose their beliefs on the children of couples who are not of their mindset.  In fact, I consider what they are doing to be criminal and child abuse.  We as a society have lost our minds.  Elected officials thinking that parents do not have a say over what their children are learning?  They have no business in politics.  Government by its very definition in the USA is completely controlled by the people.  The governor of Virginia lost the meaning of that, and hopefully that *sshat never returns to politics.

We here in the USA have for a long time deluded ourselves into believing we value our children, but the UGLY TRUTH is that is simply false.  How could we ever allow a bunch of deviants determine that our innocent children ages 5 to 8 should be taught deviant sex preferences, and that they be encouraged to consider the possibility of it all.  As far as I am concerned, all these people espousing this nonsense belong in prison as serious child abusers. 

We have lost our minds as a society.  Schools have no business teaching children about sex, at any age in my humble opinion.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

C S Lewis