Author Topic: Disney exec wants half its characters to be LGBTQIA, minorities by end of year  (Read 3214 times)

Online DB

They were closed for about a year, I don't care about their losses but that cornhole Noisome did irreparable harm to tens of thousands or maybe more amusement park employees in California. Disney brought my BIL back to work part time because there was supposed to be a deal with Noisome to reopen but Noisome played the part of Lucy pulling the football away. So what happened is that my BIL no longer got unemployment with the extra cash and had to get by on less than 40 hours each week.

Thank you for the correction. I knew it was a long time but I didn't remember how long.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sombodie tell poor simple me HOW this can be legal.

Is it NOT legal to discriminate against people in hiring due to their sexual orientation?

Is Heterosexual NOT a sexual orientation?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They'll attempt to justify reverse-discrimination by claiming the LGBTQ are an agrieved, protected, minority class.

With liberals and liberalism - some are more equal than others.  They create a class system that affirms one class while another class is denied a seat at the table.

It's rich college educated white people deflecting blame for the failure of their woke, limousine, bleeding-heart, moonbat policies to the the deplorables.

Which party runs cities with systemic injustice?  The Dems.

Who prioritizes imaginary existential nonsense over solving real problems?  Liberals

It's been 30 years since Rodney King, why haven't we made more progress lifting more people out of ignorance and poverty?  Because liberal dems only offer token gestures, half-measures, and window dressing.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

This song should replace "It's a Small World" or any of the other Disney tunes.

https://twitter.com/MAGAJew2/status/1509680220940476419
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

This song should replace "It's a Small World" or any of the other Disney tunes.

https://twitter.com/MAGAJew2/status/1509680220940476419

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC

“Conservatives don’t like cancel culture.”

Brother, if I was in charge and I found out a major corporation has made it a mission to pervert children, I’d have tanks rolling through Disney World.

Be happy you’re dealing with gentle people.

12:40 PM · Apr 1, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This will never fly on a Global stage. They can force this perverted crap down the throats of Americans because of our perverse government and legal system. However, overseas they do not have that kind of so called 'tolerance'. If they do this, Disney will be banned from dozens of countries (Asian, African, Latino) which have laws against homosexuality.

We are witnessing in real time another of dozens of religious corporate suicides on the alter of 'wokeness', to appease the 'woke' Gods. (which do not even really exist)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

This will never fly on a Global stage. They can force this perverted crap down the throats of Americans because of our perverse government and legal system. However, overseas they do not have that kind of so called 'tolerance'. If they do this, Disney will be banned from dozens of countries (Asian, African, Latino) which have laws against homosexuality.

We are witnessing in real time another of dozens of religious corporate suicides on the alter of 'wokeness', to appease the 'woke' Gods. (which do not even really exist)

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
We were looking forward to taking each of our grandkids to DisneyWorld. Our oldest is almost at the ideal age. We were going to take the camper and stay at Fort Wilderness (Disney’s RV resort), which is supposed to be incredible.

But they insist on this crap. Insist on it. Force it on families.

So they’ll not get any of my money. Not one brass farthing.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline berdie

I really don't understand why Disney is doing this. To satisfy a minority?

As others have said...I grew up with Disney. I just think I'll remember them as they were.

Offline Kamaji

As others have said...I grew up with Disney. I just think I'll remember them as they were.

They've been taken over by a couple of executives who have a transgender ideology axe to grind, and they are using Disney to do exactly that.

Online roamer_1

It is wickedness - There is a spirit in it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

Disney will just avoid that by leaving things the way they are in those countries.

Online mountaineer

It is wickedness - There is a spirit in it.
Yes.

Online DB

@240B

Disney will just avoid that by leaving things the way they are in those countries.

That doesn't work with their movie making.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That doesn't work with their movie making.

@DB
Sure it does. They make movies all the time with foreign language voices substituted for American language voices.

Also movies edited to show no female flesh in certain nations,no alcohol consumption,etc,etc,etc.

This stuff is done all the time.

Offline libertybele

We were looking forward to taking each of our grandkids to DisneyWorld. Our oldest is almost at the ideal age. We were going to take the camper and stay at Fort Wilderness (Disney’s RV resort), which is supposed to be incredible.

But they insist on this crap. Insist on it. Force it on families.

So they’ll not get any of my money. Not one brass farthing.

I don't blame you. It really is a shame.  We took our kids when they were younger and they've taken their kids.  It is now no longer an option for the families.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It is all about 'raw power' to force their ideology on the unwilling. With all minorities "equality" and "equal rights" is never the real agenda. They do not want equality at all. They want domination and superiority. They do not want 'equal rights'. The want 'special privileged rights'.

This is just another case of radical Leftists who are a small minority of the total population thinking they can 'bully' the vast majority of the country to submit to their individual goals, beliefs, and their radical sexual dogma.

It is another case of the Left flexing, and declaring that they are the rulers! They are the ones in charge of everything, including your children.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

I am stealing that .... hope you don't mind.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one that can see a genuine case for sexual orientation discrimination can be made against Disney if they try this crap?

All it would take would be for ONE straight man or woman to show up and apply for work and be refused for being heterosexual,and the whole "half our employees will be homosexuals" is blown out of the water.

Online mountaineer

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
Just had a cast member at Disney leak me a ton of screenshots from their internal staff message boards of Disney employees arguing in support of the Florida bill.
Will post once we sanitize them to protect anonymity.
12:50 PM · Apr 2, 2022

Here are a few. Sounds like workers just wanting to do their jobs.

More at twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1510301540661268481

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I am stealing that .... hope you don't mind.
here's the address for a crisp 140X140 image. https://f4.bcbits.com/img/0006530806_50.jpg

Online mountaineer

The Post Millennial:
Apr 2, 2022 5:26 PM EST
Leaked messages from Disney 'cast members' show many in favor of Florida's anti-grooming law
The messages were leaked by a cast member to Human Events Daily's Jack Posobiec from internal communications boards.
Libby Emmons

Much noise has been made by Disney corporate and executives about their displeasure with the new Parental Rights in Education law passed in Florida, but many who work at Disney not only see no problem with the law but, like most parents in the state, are in favor of it. Disney corporate had said they would "work to repeal" the state's anti-grooming law.

The messages were leaked by a cast member to Human Events Daily's Jack Posobiec from internal communications boards showing that many Disney employees are in favor of the bill and don't see it through the propagandist lens of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis' political opponents.

These show that the corporate statements claiming that Disney is entirely opposed to Florida's law that prevents activist teachers from grooming children into adult sexual lifestyle and gender identity conversations are not backed by the employees the executives believe they represent. ...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Pink money. It's as simple as that.

The alphabet soup lobby has LOTS of money. It's a well-connected network in the entertainment industry that started with        Broadway and worked its way from there. Plus, since they're not capable of having children naturally in their own relationships, they are largely DINKYs who can keep more of that money and can invest it. So they can fund a lot of projects and attach a lot of strings.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 11:50:59 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024