Author Topic: Trump Calls On Putin To Release Details On Hunter Biden  (Read 430 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump Calls On Putin To Release Details On Hunter Biden
« on: March 30, 2022, 01:32:26 am »
With Putin attacking Ukraine and Zelenskyy seen as a hero - who is going to believe Putin?

Trump Calls On Putin To Release Details On Hunter Biden

Former President Donald Trump called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to disclose information on Hunter Biden’s reported business dealings with Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina.

A 2020 Senate report alleged that Baturina, the richest woman in Russia, paid $3.5 million to Biden’s firm, Rosemont Seneca Thornton, on February 14, 2014. She sent an additional $241,797 to the company’s bank account from May-December 2015, according to the report.

“Why did the mayor of Moscow’s wife give the Biden’s—both of them—three and a half million dollars? That’s a lot of money. She gave him $3.5 million so now I think Putin would know the answer to that,” Trump told Just The News in an exclusive interview. “I think he should release it. I think we should know that answer.”.............

https://www.conservativereview.com/trump-calls-on-putin-to-release-details-on-hunter-biden-2657061097.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DB

Re: Trump Calls On Putin To Release Details On Hunter Biden
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2022, 02:05:45 am »
If true, this is a foolish move.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 03:17:31 am »
If true, this is a foolish move.

I agree.  This feeds the dim ruskie Trump conspiracy theorist trolls in spades.

DJT...  Leave the dolt alone, he is committing political suicide one presser at a time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 03:51:28 pm »
:banghead:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 04:31:13 pm »
That’s a lot of money. She gave him $3.5 million so now I think Putin would know the answer to that,” Trump told Just The News in an exclusive interview. “I think he should release it. I think we should know that answer.”.............

Isn't it always, the democrats or Communists should do the right thing, like they met their first democrat/Communists  YESTERDAY!

Should these facts be revealed while Putin and Biden are sharing the same bed, or after they get out of bed?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 04:34:51 pm »
Looks like the Biden family received money from both the Russians, and the Ukrainians, and the Chinese, too!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2022, 05:00:44 pm »
"TRUMP: "Why did the mayor of Moscow's wife give the Bidens, both of them, 3.5 million dollars?""  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1509172111184642055

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2022, 05:06:09 pm »
"CNN senior justice correspondent @evanperezand @NewDay's @brikeilarcnn discuss the federal investigation looking into President Biden's son, Hunter Biden, and his business dealings with Burisma"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNN/status/1509149994829316099

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2022, 05:09:08 pm »
'CNN: The federal investigation into Hunter Biden's crooked business dealings is a "very real, very substantial investigation of potentially serious federal crimes...There is a realistic chance this could result in federal charges."" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1509163654889058308

Offline rustynail

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2022, 05:35:01 pm »
Our Joe knows how to Get Money this is the kind of financial leadership we need in these perilous times.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2022, 07:04:59 pm »
There is a VERY REALISTIC chance that democrats investigating democrats is a Farce.  None of these village idiots have any idea what hitlery has gotten away with, even brazenly?
 :smokin:

Democrat investigations are decided before an investigation is even held.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions