Author Topic: McCarthy to speak to Cawthorn after orgy comment sparks GOP frustration  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCarthy to speak to Cawthorn after orgy comment sparks GOP frustration
By Emily Brooks - 03/29/22 11:43 AM EDT

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) pledged to speak to Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) about his allegation that people in Washington, D.C., have invited him to orgies and done cocaine in front of him after Republican members expressed frustration with the comments.

Rep. Steve Womack (R-Ark.) stood up in a House Republican Conference meeting on Tuesday to address the comment, according to a source in the room. Other members also expressed that they were upset at Cawthorn’s allegations.

In response, McCarthy said that he would speak to Cawthorn about the racy remarks. Politico first reported the exchange.

Cawthorn’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment. He was not in attendance at the conference meeting.

The 26-year-old first-term congressman made waves after he appeared on the “Warrior Poet Society” podcast last week and was asked whether the Netflix television drama “House of Cards” was “closer to a documentary.”

“I look at all these people, a lot of them that I’ve looked up to through my life, I've always paid attention to politics,” Cawthorn said. “Then all of the sudden you get invited to, ‘Well hey, we’re going to have kind of a sexual get together at one of our homes, you should come.’”

“I’m like, 'What did you just ask me to come to?'” Cawthorn continued. “And then you realize they are asking you to come to an orgy.”

He added that he has seen people who advocate for fighting against addiction do cocaine in front of him.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/600181-mccarthy-to-speak-to-cawthorn-after-orgy-comment-sparks-gop-frustration
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Can we get some names?

I'm just fabricating that Sentor Chuck Grassley is alleged to never turn down an invite to cocaine-fueled Republican orgy.

The anti-addiction advocate was just gaining some subject matter expertise by snorting blow.

I am shocked to hear there are drug-addled genital jamborees inside the Beltway ... and no one has thought to invite any of us.  I presume they are extraordinarily successful campaign fundraising events.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 10:03:57 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
What are they going to do, cripple him?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What are they going to do, cripple him?
Maybe they are just pissed they didn't get invited?

Offline dfwgator

Guess who went to those parties?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Alex Bruesewitz
@alexbruesewitz

Madison @CawthornforNC did nothing wrong. He doesn’t need a “talking to.”

3:58 PM · Mar 29, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Like the wizard of Oz, some one pulled the curtain open part way.  Except in these days the outrage is, NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO PULL THE CURTAIN OPEN, ANYTHING YOU SAW YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEE, SO IT DOESN'T COUNT.  Are you going to believe your lying eyes, or the lying denial mouths?
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online DefiantMassRINO

I'll believe the urine drug tests.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That McCarthy even takes this crap seriously is grounds to be terrified when he gets the Big Chair.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: