Author Topic: How Biden Raised Gas Prices Without Anyone Noticing  (Read 330 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Biden Raised Gas Prices Without Anyone Noticing
« on: March 28, 2022, 01:18:11 pm »
How Biden Raised Gas Prices Without Anyone Noticing

Thomas Catenacci
Energy & Environment Reporter
March 27, 2022 8:24 PM ET

U.S. pump prices have surged throughout President Joe Biden’s tenure in office, even as Democrats continue to blame the spike on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and Big Oil companies.
    The average price of gasoline nationwide increased a whopping 48.4% between Biden’s January 2021 inauguration and Feb. 21, three days before Russian President Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine.

“We haven’t had a federal lease sale in North Dakota in over a year,” Republican North Dakota Rep. Kelly Armstrong, a member of the House Energy and Commerce Energy Subcommittee, told the Daily Caller News Foundation in an interview. “These are real things — that you are sending signals, not just to energy companies, but also to Wall Street.”

President Joe Biden and Democrats have blamed the continued gasoline price surge on Big Oil and Russia’s invasion, but pump prices have climbed throughout his tenure.

While Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has destabilized global energy markets, causing an historic supply crunch, high gasoline prices have been the norm throughout Biden’s first 14 months, federal data showed. Experts have blamed the high prices on the administration’s energy and climate policies disincentivizing domestic fossil fuel production.

Since Russia’s invasion, gasoline prices have increased more than 20%, from $3.53 per gallon to $4.24 per gallon, according to the Energy Information Administration. However, pump prices increased a whopping 48.4% between Biden’s January 2021 inauguration and Feb. 21, three days before Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered troops into Ukraine.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/27/joe-biden-gasoline-prices-oil-natural-gas-russia-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: How Biden Raised Gas Prices Without Anyone Noticing
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 01:39:08 pm »
Who hasn’t noticed?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2022, 02:40:23 pm »
From the article….

Since Russia’s invasion, gasoline prices have increased more than 20%, from $3.53 per gallon to $4.24 per gallon, according to the Energy Information Administration. However, pump prices increased a whopping 48.4% between Biden’s January 2021 inauguration and Feb. 21, three days before Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered troops into Ukraine.

That’s probably why their  “Putin did it” tactic didn’t work as hoped for the White House
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 06:13:42 pm »
 Kamala’s solution for high gas prices: “We've been, um, you know, understanding that it is a real issue, um, what we have done is we've actually released some of the reserves...gas is just part of the issue of the cost of living, right?"

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1508482059899125767
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2022, 06:14:41 pm »
Kamala’s solution for high gas prices: “We've been, um, you know, understanding that it is a real issue, um, what we have done is we've actually released some of the reserves...gas is just part of the issue of the cost of living, right?"

:facepalm2:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2022, 06:20:14 pm »

There is no better representative of why you  don’t pick people solely  based on identity politics than this woman

Barry Goldwater

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2022, 06:23:59 pm »
So many people noticed it they made up Joe Biden "I did that!" stickers and stuck them on gas pumps across the country.

How clueless is the writer of this piece??
Let it burn.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2022, 06:27:32 pm »
Huh?  How could you not notice it?  Especially if you use No. 2 Heating Oil to warm your home.

Sure, they'll blame Mad Vlad and greedy corporations to deflect from the truth - Biden's energy policies are rich, white, elites imposing a regressive fossil fuel tax on working Americans to fight an non-extistent problem not caused by fossil fuels.

Energy Inflation = Global Climate Change Tax

« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 06:34:46 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2022, 06:39:32 pm »
Gasoline prices are increasing. With that the price of gasoline goes up. And with the increase in gasoline prices, the price of gasoline goes up. People. People pay money for gasoline. When the price of gasoline goes up people pay more for gasoline. And gasoline prices are increasing. Therefore, people have to pay more for gasoline.

-Kamala-
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2022, 06:40:15 pm »
Gasoline prices are increasing. With that the price of gasoline goes up. And with the increase in gasoline prices, the price of gasoline goes up. People. People pay money for gasoline. When the price of gasoline goes up people pay more for gasoline. And gasoline prices are increasing. Therefore, people have to pay more for gasoline.

-Kamala-

@240B

I think you nailed it!

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2022, 07:04:52 pm »
So many people noticed it they made up Joe Biden "I did that!" stickers and stuck them on gas pumps across the country.

How clueless is the writer of this piece??

Exactly! Those stickers didn’t just show up recently. Stickers with Trump saying “Do you miss me yet?” Were put on gas pumps as soon as the prices started rising during the first year.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline berdie

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2022, 07:58:57 pm »

This woman has to be ignorant or very poor at expressing the party line.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2022, 09:31:51 pm »
Poor poor demented Joe, has no IDEA of what he is doing, except he covers his ass exceptionally well, and casts blame every which direction.  Often even better than intelligent sane people.  There are hardcore village idiots, useful fools in all this.  Joe rams the politically correct anti-America agendas down Americas throats like a very talented maestro.  He gets his way in nearly everything and after a year of catastrophes, he's an immaculate blameless ho of hos.  There is insanity involved here, and its not Joe but useful brainless minions covering for Joes dirty works.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 03:20:21 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2022, 05:40:52 pm »
Reporters who ride Subways/Mass Transit, and their friends didn't notice, but the rest of us did.