Author Topic: Sally Field: If I See Ron DeSantis or Greg Abbott ‘I Cannot Be Responsible for What I Would Do’  (Read 819 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sally Field: If I See Ron DeSantis or Greg Abbott ‘I Cannot Be Responsible for What I Would Do’

Alana Mastrangelo 26 Mar 2022

Actress Sally Field says that if she sees Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) or Texas Governor Greg Abbott (R), she “cannot be responsible for what I would do.”

“Those men who are doing that, and they’re mostly male governors who are doing it, are so backward, so ignorant and really just power hungry,” the Forest Gump star told Variety, after being asked what she thinks of these pro-life legislation in states like Texas and Florida.

“I think it’s criminal. They’re so wanting to roll back the achievements and important progress for women, for blacks, for the LGBTQ community. I can’t say enough horrible things about what I feel about those men,” Sally Field continued said while not specifying what’s “criminal” about what’s being done.

“If you see them coming toward me, those two governors specifically [Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis], lead me out of the way because I cannot be responsible for what I would do. Heidi [she addresses her publicist, who is in the room],” Field declared.

“Do you hear me? Lead me away,” the Smokey and the Bandit actress said.

For Field, the climate change campaigner and pro-abortion agitator is preaching politics the way she said she would several years ago.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/03/26/sally-field-if-i-see-ron-desantis-or-greg-abbott-i-cannot-be-responsible-for-what-i-would-do/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Well Sally, I would suggest you stay the heck out of TX and FL.  As a Floridian, please, stay away!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Sorry to hear you're an idiot, Sally, but not surprised.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Why can she not be responsible for her own actions?  That's a rather immature approach to life.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Sally Fields clearly is just one more idiot.  There are many, sadly in the USA.  MANY!!!

Margaret Sanger is dancing in her grave.  I would tell Fields if she were in the room, abortion is not about women's rights, it is about controlling the undesirable population.  That was one of Sanger's primary goals with Planned Parenthood, and remains such to this day.  And while a woman fully has the ability to DECIDE for herself the actions that would cause pregnancy,  and has available in the USA the means to prevent such, the most vulnerable in our society, the unborn, have neither rights, or even recognition by this unholy cabal that they are human.  Dogs and cats have greater rights than the unborn humans that are so readily discarded by the likes of moronic people like Fields.

One of the things that made the USA great for many years was our defense of life.  With nearly 50 years of committing genocide to the most defenseless in the name of women's rights, we have lost that greatness.  And for those of you that believe in God, can you really believe for a nanosecond that he would still protect this nation and its people with such policies?  I would say he would condemn this nation to destruction.  Hell, it is fashionable to be gay, it is fashionable to protect pedophiles, evidenced by the fact that the Senate is about to confirm a candidate for the Supreme Court that believes pedophiles have been wrongly and harshly abused with our sentencing guidelines.  If the confirmation of this candidate proves anything, it is the full realization our society that cherished Christmas, Easter, Jesus Christ, it is nailed to the cross and beginning to gasp its last breaths.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sally Field really, really likes “ER,” Bette Midler and being able to deal ... "They both are mentally ill but are very different disorders," said Field.

Really all you need to know about Sally Field.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Poor Sally, she must have taken a few too many power dives in that flyin' nun outfit. I still liked her film roles...

Offline berdie

Well Sally, I would suggest you stay the heck out of TX and FL.  As a Floridian, please, stay away!!

:thumbsup:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sounds like threats of terroristic acts to me.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She may not think she is responsible, but she will damn sure be accountable.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 11:38:50 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington