Author Topic: Genital Mutilation Supporters Are Upset That Bella Hadid Got A Nose Job At 14  (Read 64 times)

Offline Kamaji

Genital Mutilation Supporters Are Upset That Bella Hadid Got A Nose Job At 14

The people who encourage kids to pursue genital mutilation are upset that Bella Hadid’s mother signed off on a nose job she wanted as a teen.

By JORDAN BOYD
March 29, 2022

The same people who encourage five-year-olds to participate in radical gender ideology and genital mutilation experiments that often lead to transition regret are upset that supermodel Bella Hadid’s mother signed off on a nose job she wanted as a young teen and now mourns.

Hadid, who is now 25 years old, recently admitted in an interview with Vogue that she first received a nose job at the ripe young age of 14 but now regrets the decision.

“I wish I had kept the nose of my ancestors,” Hadid, who has Dutch and Palestinian roots, said in the April 2022 cover interview. “I think I would have grown into it.”

Hadid’s regret sparked outrage on Twitter from users furious that a child could follow through on such a big, physically altering decision without mature and serious thought. Among those buzzing about Hadid’s plastic surgery are people even angrier that the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Yolanda Hadid would sign off on the procedure, which has now caused her daughter some emotional turmoil.

Kids who are labeled “gender confused” are often encouraged to undergo physical transition by parents, doctors, therapists, and even public school officials, but real studies show that teens who naturally navigate puberty have a 60 to 90 percent chance of outgrowing the desire to discard biology (desistance) in favor of cosmetic changes. Unfortunately, children who aren’t even of the legal age of consent in most states can be put on puberty blockers by parents, which drastically decreases the chances of desistance.

When Hadid admitted that she regretted her nose job, she was met with loads of support and righteous anger from people who saw the horrors of allowing children to move forward with life-changing decisions that often yield hefty consequences. Hadid should have embraced the way she was born, they agreed with her regret. Heaven forbid, however, that we encourage children to embrace their bodies and God-given sex.

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/29/genital-mutilation-supporters-are-upset-that-bella-hadid-got-a-nose-job-at-14/

Offline Kamaji

The hypocrisy of the left is simply breath-taking.