Author Topic: Kim Kardashian Demands Gun Control Following Texas School Shooting: Second Amendment Outdated  (Read 318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kim Kardashian Demands Gun Control Following Texas School Shooting: Second Amendment Outdated

David Ng 25 May 2022

Kim Kardashian is the latest Hollywood celebrity demanding a drastic curtailing of gun rights following Tuesday’s school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, arguing the Second Amendment is obsolete because it was written “centuries ago” before the invention of assault weapons.

In a long series of tweets posted Wednesday, Kim Kardashian made an emotional plea for new gun control laws.

“The current laws in our country around gun control are not protecting our children. We have to push law makers to enact laws that are fitting in today’s world,” she wrote. “Semi automatic weapons, assault weapons, weapons of war, should not be legally sold or owned by American civilians. They should be banned. Period.”

https://twitter.com/KimKardashian/status/1529544620060704768

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/05/25/kim-kardashian-demands-gun-control-following-texas-school-shooting-second-amendment-outdated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Semiautomatic guns, and large capacity magazines, have been around for decades and decades, guns were substantially easier to obtain in the 1950s and earlier (mail order, anyone), and gun ownership overall has been falling for decades, but school shootings only started to become a "thing" in the 1980s.  So what changed?  The lethality and availability of guns didn't change (except, perhaps to become less readily available), so it must have been something else that changed.  What was that, exactly?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh my Kim Kardashian demands, we must of course give her what she wants she's a celebrity! I think something she should be more concerned with controlling her huge ass instead of other peoples guns. I'm sure she has lots of armed security for herself because she's special unlike all us little people,

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kim Karca$hion giving advice on 2A is like  Helen Thomas giving sex tips in the bed room.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How does her armed private security entourage feel about this?

It's easy to be anti-2nd Amendment when you can afford to hire someone to carry the guns for you.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.