Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Broke Never Trumper Chris Wallace.. Todd Starnes  (Read 86 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson Broke Never Trumper Chris Wallace
Todd Starnes

Posted: Mar 28, 2022 12:01 AM

Chris Wallace, the disgraced ex-Fox News Channel host, took a number of cheap shots at his former place of employment during an exclusive interview with The New York Times.

“I just no longer felt comfortable with the programming at Fox,” said Wallace, the notorious never-Trumper.

Mr. Wallace left Fox News after nearly two decades to take a low-level job hosting a digital program on CNN, the fledgling leftwing news channel.

He castigated both the network and Tucker Carlson, the top-rated host in all of cable television.

“I’m fine with opinion: conservative opinion, liberal opinion,” Mr. Wallace said in his first extensive interview about his decision to leave. “But when people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable.”

Mr. Wallace told The Times he spent “a lot of 2021 looking to see if there was a different place for me to do my job.”

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2022/03/28/tucker-carlson-broke-never-trumper-chris-wallace-n2605102
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Tucker Carlson Broke Never Trumper Chris Wallace.. Todd Starnes
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 02:18:06 pm »
Tucker Carlson Broke Never Trumper Chris Wallace
Todd Starnes

Posted: Mar 28, 2022 12:01 AM

Chris Wallace, the disgraced ex-Fox News Channel host, took a number of cheap shots at his former place of employment during an exclusive interview with The New York Times.

“I just no longer felt comfortable with the programming at Fox,” said Wallace, the notorious never-Trumper.

Mr. Wallace left Fox News after nearly two decades to take a low-level job hosting a digital program on CNN, the fledgling leftwing news channel.

He castigated both the network and Tucker Carlson, the top-rated host in all of cable television.

“I’m fine with opinion: conservative opinion, liberal opinion,” Mr. Wallace said in his first extensive interview about his decision to leave. “But when people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable.”

Mr. Wallace told The Times he spent “a lot of 2021 looking to see if there was a different place for me to do my job.”

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2022/03/28/tucker-carlson-broke-never-trumper-chris-wallace-n2605102

What?????

TC was has been mostly silent on the 2020 electoral steal.  If he can't tell the difference in Tucker Carlson from Sean Hannity and Mark Levin, then he deserves CNN.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.